• I received my AS level results today and i got a C, C and a U. In the old days i used to be a grade A student, and i have reflected that when i was younger, i spent less time on my computer or xbox and spent more time studying. I saw the faces of my parents today and their looks on their faces caused me to be heartbroken.

Then i've decided without a moments hesitation that i will uninstall my favourite games Crysis, Medieval Total War and basically everything in this computer.

Because of this i want to say goodbye;

Thank you Ripley and Pointer for the most thrilling, heart-thumping, learning experience in Crysis. I hope you guys will rise to number 1, and hopefully when i come back you'll be able to teach me and kick the shit out of me on the way :L 8)

Thank you Ryan,Thor and Felix for being the best team-mates i've ever had in the whole of my gaming life. Never before have i had such great friends and communication from you all :) Remember "You can't touch this" :L

Thank you Tanktop, Verrater, DMC,Evil, Scanner, Bigvisk, Chachi, Wardy, Tryton, Pointguard, Arborist, Holy Diver, B-e-t-a, Pointguard for putting up with me since i've joined =OSF= and started playing Crysis. You have all been great teachers to me :)

Anyway, i'm not going to come back till about July-September 2010 when summer holidays start and by that time, i'll probably have forgotten about Crysis wars and all of you. Hopefully not, but you guys will be sure as hell have to put up with me shouting abuse to you all for making me get a shit kdr all over again :L

May Life Look Kindly Upon You All...And Don't Get Your Asses Kicked By Noobs :twisted:

Love you all :)

P.S i might stalk you all in the forums for some while yet :twisted:8)

I forgot to put this in as well- if you EVER see me come on, Kick me from the server straight away :)

Edited once, last by shan735 (March 11, 2010 at 2:48 PM).

• Take care shan. You'll be welcome to join when you are ready for it. I hope school deals you a fair hand of cards. You can learn a lot more useful stuff in school.

Crysis 2 will be waiting for you when you come back.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• I completely understand that step, you will not be tempted to play by uninstalling the game.
    As much I do not like to loose a very good gamer I see that as a very mature decision and I respect it as a turn towards the things that really matter in life (besides women haha)! :)

So this is not a farewell I hope, you will just be inactive as a player and you are of course invited to roam the forums any time you like!

Looking forward to hear from you at any time!

Christof

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Thank you all :) I shall miss you guys a lot :cry::cry:

@Evil- never before today have i ever thought i'd have the strength to uninstall the games :L
    Its nearly 8pm now, and i'm already missing it X(

This is gonna be tough...

EDIT: although a girl may have had an influence in my decision 8):oops:

• haha :P
    i've liked this girl for the better of 3 months now, and i only started REALLY talking to her last week. She told me her parents have confiscated most of her
    electrical items, and i see the potential of her actually going to a good university. We also realy hit it off last week so i decided perhaps i better start studying
    too 8)

• Hey man, even though I'm not OSF, I still enjoyed playing with you on the servers...I also need to focus a little more on college and will therefore play mostly on weekends only. See you whenever you come back Shan. Also, thanks for switching teams and helping out when I was getting my butt kicked :)

I guess one of things I'll be missing the most are the "=\" and the ":L" lol.

-3CELL

itqqb07o5s6ekrij24r.jpg

• Shan take care!
    I hope i see you again in the next month. All the time it was not easy for me when you was in the other team :-x . You are a perfect player.
    ...but other things are more important than Crysis. Iam absolute sure, you make your way.
    Bye for a while.

-Nils

Edited once, last by Anonymous (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I'm sad that i'll never see you on the server again mate, i've had some good times against you especially 1 v 1 your a laugh and a good player. I wish you all the best and hopefully it will not be the last we see of you.

Marc

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• I bet you will got a lot of A's soon. Thanks for all the help, especially with teaching me how to circle jump. Hope you'll get your head in the game soon. Maybe we are all playing Crysis 2 then. Check in the forums from time to time, and write a note so you won't forget us :lol:

I had a great time playing with you, especially that 1vs1 battle we had when the only time I managed to kill you was when I faked a connection error by jumping all the time. :D

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

Edited once, last by RobtheRobot (March 17, 2010 at 11:43 AM).

• It's really nice to see that you're able to make such decisions man, and I'm sure it would be hard for any of us. It was really nice to play with you, even though we didn't play that much, but I'm sure there will always be a place for someone like you among us. But I've known some people here for a long time and I can say it's worth keeping in touch with these guys even if you don't play the game (they might break into your house at night and do nasty things to you) :eek:

Anyway, good luck with your studies man, hope to see you back some day
    peace