New App to Become an Old School Fighter #63 from Yoda

• If you are the Yoda I used to play with, then I believe you're a skilled and fair player. So...if my vote counts already (not sure but since I played with the guy already, thought I'd post my opinion), then it would be a yes from me.

• hey yoda :D
    i spend serveral days with playing with u. once i played with u in toxic on refinery and we played 4 houers. so it is a YES from me :wink:
    stay how u are and i hope u will get your last vote

• Full OSF members:
    Mike
    Specter (he voted whilst he was a full member so should still count?)
    Ryan
    Grijuin
    Farlock
    Arborist
    Ripley
    Tanktop
    Lc

Thats 9

newOSF:
    Tryton
    Blackhawk

This would make the full 11 votes
    Only I think Yoda should get the votes from full members i'm sure this is possible I know of one more vote to come :wink:

Yoda is a good team player I am not so good :( but I do appreciate that Yoda has often joined me on other servers and choose my team even in the face of adversity against good players to help me out even if I do go off all lone warrior style, thanks Yoda 8)

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• yea i think so too he should get votes from full osf
    and arborist u much better player than me

No we are very even 1 v 1 I'm not very good in the open I lose nearly every time, when we play poolday v2 you had the advantage and easily won this game in my opinion, when it came to aimap v4 with its greater cover and height variation I had the advantage and win this one.
    So I see it as a draw so far :D now we may have a practice server again we will have to go for round 3 sometime as i need the practice.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Thanks for all the votes folks!!
    I've had a mad few weeks and haven't been online that much but I've been on when I can!!

Had a good scrim last night, and half a 2nd scrim before I had a power cut!! Sorry Tryton!!

No problem Arborist, Ill always enjoy finding a way to get a losing team back in the game!!

OSF-Yoda.png

• thats right! :)

If I am correct then it is 11 votes now so Yoda please put =nOSF= in front of your profile name and welcome to our group!
    You should have no probs at all with the 4 weeks, you are a good teamplayer and old school fighter 8)

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg