New App to Become an Old School Fighter #63 from Yoda

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Yoda

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response:

Question: Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Which current OSF member has agreed to be your referrer?

Response: =OSF= Ripley

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 23

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: UK

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

After playing Crysis on and off since it came out, I've finally found the OSF server's and team to be friendly and fair! which makes for better game play.

I would like to train and learn from you guys and help out with server cost's if required to keep them up and running for as long as possible!!

My style of play changes throughout the game from sniper/sabotage to defensive/holding with a fair bit of heli action in there as well! But that doesn't mean I can't change roles as and when is required.

I hope to see you all playing soon!

OSF-Yoda.png

• Good speaking to you guys as well! Thanks for sending me the IP in game too
    I look forward to playing with you guys more... and blowing up Specter's tanks :lol:

OSF-Yoda.png

• A yes anwser to what he said obviously, however i'd like to go with a yes vote.
    Had a good time tryíng to get the spawntruck on the NK hill. And tracking down the snipers.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• ya i love my gaus and battle tanks xd and i love it verry when someone blowing up my sweety bunny tank

ok so i vote yes for you my little jedi bitchpussy xd :lol:

im looking forwart to here you in ts and play with you at the server

:lol::lol:

• Yoda plays fair and is not a dickhead ingame. No speed mode or tank whoring, never been in penalty box, a teamplayer and funny guy, too.

So once I meet him a couple of times on ts I will probably go for a yes.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on the forums in a while!
    Thanks for the votes, from looking at the other threads these applications can take some time, but good things come to those who wait!!
    See you ingame :)

P.S. - thanks for the invite to the scrim last Saturday! was a good game!!

OSF-Yoda.png

• Yoda, do you like the Precision Rifle? Do you feel the Precision Rifle should be a part of the OSF servers? Would you prefer to have the freedom to purchase a Precision Rifle at any time (or # of players) when you play on the OSF servers?

That is my short interview. Please respond soon.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• Yoda, do you like the Precision Rifle? Do you feel the Precision Rifle should be a part of the OSF servers? Would you prefer to have the freedom to purchase a Precision Rifle at any time (or # of players) when you play on the OSF servers?

That is my short interview. Please respond soon.

I think the PR can be a useful weapon, how ever I agree with the current server rule of a certain amount of players needed before purchase.
    I used to camp and snipe a lot, but since playing with you guys I have stopped doing that and started playing more CQB and holding proto/fact's.
    But to answer your interview questions...

1 - Yes
    2 - Yes, but I wouldn't miss it if it went
    3 - X amount of players before purchase

Help that helps....

OSF-Yoda.png

Edited once, last by Yoda (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).