guess what, I´ve been banned

• problem with non public servers, aka ESL gathers, is that you have to wait till some show up, then wait for all players to join,and play exactly the time of the match. You can join public whenever you want.
    And I totally understand that public admin can make mistake. I have no problem with that, I have been called cheater many times, but I dont understand why you are so hostile, like its my fault I am banned... :eek: I would expect an apology and a little more friendly atmosphere.

xfire Wolfenzi

• You know what? I have no sympathy for you. Even if you were the f****** owner of ESL you wouldn't gain my respect. Yes, admins make mistakes, but you don't have to act like the f****** king of whatever country. It's like "Hey I am in ESL and so please kneel before me and my superiority over you."

Are you really 18? What country do you come from?

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

• considering what V said about your gameplay: I will not apologize to somebody I still do not trust and if I see players acting like that in the future I will do the same again. You got unbanned b/c there was no proof. Just be happy and live with it.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Proving that I dont cheat is not 100% possible, however I tried to explain everything which u guys found weird...
    And unbanning actually is a lot about credibility at least from my experience. When I got banned on silversurfing germany and 70xicity mesa for cheating, I just contacted the admin, told him I play ESL, showed him my ESL account and in both cases I was immediately unbanned and got an apology. I really cant see why its such a big problem here and especially why are you calling me arrogant. I am the victim, I got banned because admin cant see difference between good player and cheater and when I made this thread you called me arrogant because I dont agree with you.
    robot - 18

just to add my insight after a day or two reading this topic...

You contradict yourself A LOT wolfenzi. i would also like to point out that frankly, i'm sick of players saying that they played for ESL and from your post above, having an ESL account just doesn't prove that you're "99% not a hacker". Perhaps you got 2 apoligies and an unban from 70xcity and silversurfing servers however i can bet, that they didn't even treat you with the slightest bit of...(can't think of the word) suspicion, after showing your "get out of jail free" card. Well the problem here is that, admins in =OSF= like Ripley, Pointer,Tanktop and Arborist are experienced admins, despite not being at ESL level (oh dear -.- (!)) and have every right to treat you as a hacker until proven otherwise.

True, you can argue your innocence, thats what this thread is here for, but unless you CAN prove that you're not hacker, and tbh, i know its incredibly hard, there are no screenshots to back YOU up, so quit actin all high and mighty because you're an ESL like robtherobot said and go and play on another server. You're just a big fish in a small pond.

There are plenty of servers in crysis wars, who do not care if you're a hacker or not, but in this server, hackers are not treated lightly.

(btw guys, do you know if LC was an ESL level player?? also when he is coming back to play on our servers?? i need teaching 8) )

Edited once, last by shan735 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• problem with non public servers, aka ESL gathers, is that you have to wait till some show up, then wait for all players to join,and play exactly the time of the match. You can join public whenever you want.
    And I totally understand that public admin can make mistake. I have no problem with that, I have been called cheater many times, but I dont understand why you are so hostile, like its my fault I am banned... :eek: I would expect an apology and a little more friendly atmosphere.

From the great Simpsons on channel 4 at 6...a long time ago

"EAT MY SHORTS!

Edited once, last by shan735 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• shan : and I to be honest im sick of being insulted just because I said I play on ESL. I did it to prove my skill came from somewhere, because it would be weird if I played the game for 1 month on mesa servers and I would manage to kill others so easily. I have no intention of ranking myself above someone else, as long as the other player plays fair.
    Of course ESL cant prove everything, great example is Factor mr Razzer , who was not only bugging and cheating but he played with species aX and sh00ks name, even told his friend to make a video so they could blame aX for cheating.... different story.... Actually from my experience cheaters with something which could look like skill for someone, are extremely rare. Most of them just use ordinary shit like flying, speed mode etc... If someone kills you several times in a row and very fast, its most likely just someone really good. I hate it when some nomad owns me easy on a public, so I just write pb_plist in console, check the guid on ESL and tadaaa , guy with 10x more gathers than me ? well of course he can own noob like me ^^ , I should stay on the server and learn as much as possible from him. Its pretty usefull to check someone´s pb guid. And not only to check his skill - one time I saw someone very suspicious, so I checked his guid and saw he has profile on ESL but he is banned for cheating. That was a perfect proof and I told the admin to ban him. :)

Of course LC is an ESL player, much better than me ^^ , he was in DI Crowfire( along with Heim, Sh00ks, Quaterno..), one of the top clans. Although I think he doesnt play anymore, or not very active. I just dont understand why you say you would like him to teach you, yet you are advising me (even though someone from DI could teach you more than me) to go play somewhere else. And the last thing I would disagree is plenty of servers :lol: . Take out lagging, empty, mods with super vtols and 3x more speed, battleground maps etc... there are not many servers really :) and even though I dont like mesa, I appreciate that the admins here dont think it would be uber cool to have double speed, gauss vtols and 5 times bigger grenade explosion, sadly a lot of admins on other servers thinks so :(

If you have anything to ask or want to see me in 1vs1 (or 2vs2, 3vs3 - ur clan against me+some other czech players) , you can contact me on my xfire and I will do whatever I can. If you suspect me so much of cheating, we could play on EX mod server. As far as my knowledge is, there are no hacks for EX.

xfire Wolfenzi

• At times, it seems that the arguments constructed in a couple of forum posts are full of hasty generalizations and fallacies. Whether someone belongs to ESL or some other clan, one should not judge others by their affiliation, emotional, or personal constituents that we have towards other clans. If you're going to discipline a player, make sure you HAVE evidence to prove it. Until you have that, the person should be deemed as innocent and a good player; whether they brag or not, it's not our problem. If that is something we really dislike, then the best thing we can do is stray away from that attitude and make the difference ourselves. There will always be someone like that in the server; the question is, can you deal with immaturity and demonstrate that you're a 'mature' player by sucking it up and having your actions speak louder than words? I know that many players are arrogant (perhaps including myself) and that it can make the game experience not as pleasurable, but using quantitative data can sometimes prove to be more effective than qualitative.

Pointing out contradictions in their comments proves nothing whatsoever. We all have them. In life, we only see what we are ready to see; therefore, unless you have tangible or visual evidence that someone is hacking, I'd say it would be a good idea to let them play until proven otherwise :)

Just thought I'd add something.

-3CELL

itqqb07o5s6ekrij24r.jpg

• At times, it seems that the arguments constructed in a couple of forum posts are full of hasty generalizations and fallacies. Whether someone belongs to ESL or some other clan, one should not judge others by their affiliation, emotional, or personal constituents that we have towards other clans. If you're going to discipline a player, make sure you HAVE evidence to prove it. Until you have that, the person should be deemed as innocent and a good player; whether they brag or not, it's not our problem. If that is something we really dislike, then the best thing we can do is stray away from that attitude and make the difference ourselves. There will always be someone like that in the server; the question is, can you deal with immaturity and demonstrate that you're a 'mature' player by sucking it up and having your actions speak louder than words? I know that many players are arrogant (perhaps including myself) and that it can make the game experience not as pleasurable, but using quantitative data can sometimes prove to be more effective than qualitative.

Pointing out contradictions in their comments proves nothing whatsoever. We all have them. In life, we only see what we are ready to see; therefore, unless you have tangible or visual evidence that someone is hacking, I'd say it would be a good idea to let them play until proven otherwise :)

Couldn't be farther from the truth. I just hope people know what quantitative means haha.

MistaD

Edited once, last by MistaD (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

And thank you for your input in a matter that has nothing to do with you.

It wasn't long ago when i use to hear you yelling hacker at people.
    He isn't banned 3cell read the thread before you post.

His comments are disrespectful and rediculous. There is no discernable evidence besides witness testimony which isn't good enough, but that won't stop me from telling what i saw.
    I guess i need to make a damn video because people can't take me at my word. I'll be running fraps next time. There are only two ways he could move like he did. Hacking or a jacked up ISP, both of which i addressed. I've said the things i have about ESL because I've played there with those players, quite recently in fact, evil has in the past as well and tioga is an active ESL member if that tells you anything.
    Not all players in ESL are fagtwats but a lot of them are elitist pricks.

Just to add people that weren't there or have nothing to do with ban appeals probably shouldn't reply to such threads.
    Just my opinion.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Hey man lets not make enemies with 3cell and D. They are nice, sensible people. I know that this doesn't have to do anything with wolfenzi's ban, but please refer to the diagram below:

internet-discussions-demotivational-poster-1251076412.jpg

Edited once, last by tioga (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Yeah quit judging us esl players. @evil, dropi gets mad at the game, obviously, but it got to a point where lc and sh00ks attacked dropi in every post he made.

We don't judge Lc because we know the type of player that he is.

• shan : and I to be honest im sick of being insulted just because I said I play on ESL. I did it to prove my skill came from somewhere, because it would be weird if I played the game for 1 month on mesa servers and I would manage to kill others so easily. I have no intention of ranking myself above someone else, as long as the other player plays fair.

I would honestly not be suprised if you played Crysis Wars for one month and was able to kill players easily, since you could just have been playing Crysis (vanilla) before moving to Wars. If I were an admin I would just take a look at your PB screenshots for proof that you are cheating. If I hadn't got any proof I would just unban you and been watching you carefully for some time. I would also take your lag into consideration. Seeing as the admins here at OSF have been doing the exact same thing, YOU should be grateful since we are the one server that has the thinking "better safe than sorry". We care about our players and if we see a hacker we will kick/ban him. You posted here, which means you wanted to be unbanned. If you have another problem with one of our players, please post it in the: OSF forums --> Crysis division --> Player complaints topic. I think this thread should be locked.

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

Edited once, last by RobtheRobot (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Verra : Very good idea with the video ! My fps drops hard when I start recording and my HDD is full, so I could use someone to record me a fragmovie. Dont forget to add some cool music :wink:

and for the last time : I am not arrogant or disrespectful. I am very nice and kind player :) but its not easy to respect someone who does not respect me, and accusing me of cheating is not very polite, is it ? :) Next time someone seems suspicious to you, try talk to him instead of immediate action (ban). And maybe dont start the conversation with "you are a cheater ..." but "can you explain me how did you kill me so fast?" . If you had done that, I would try to answer the questions or offer you a 1vs1 for better compare, we would become friends and this thread would never exist. :D

xfire Wolfenzi