Posts by Wolfenzi

But I am :?

First try

*LOADING: Level multiplayer/ps/mesa loading time: 18.96 seconds
    -----------------------------------------------------
    [net 18:58:15.027] Disconnect 83.98.167.41:64100; profid=0; cause=5; msg='Remote disconnected: ADMIN DECISION'
    [net 18:58:19.464] $5$5PunkBuster Client: Not Connected to a Server

Second :

[net 19:00:44.709] Disconnect 83.98.167.41:64100; profid=0; cause=6; msg='Remote disconnected: You're banned from server.'
    CGameClientChannel::Release

You are calling me arrogant for mentioning ESL, yet you are acting like you are super admin who must be always right because you banned a lot of cheaters. I´ve banned dozens of them myself, but never so fast after several kills in row.
    Anyway I should be unbaned by now by Evil (thanks) so I may join u later tonight, instead of continuing this flame war which is getting boring. My offer for 1vs1 still holds (1,5 or EX mod whatever u like) if anyone is still suspicious about me.

Verra : Very good idea with the video ! My fps drops hard when I start recording and my HDD is full, so I could use someone to record me a fragmovie. Dont forget to add some cool music :wink:

and for the last time : I am not arrogant or disrespectful. I am very nice and kind player :) but its not easy to respect someone who does not respect me, and accusing me of cheating is not very polite, is it ? :) Next time someone seems suspicious to you, try talk to him instead of immediate action (ban). And maybe dont start the conversation with "you are a cheater ..." but "can you explain me how did you kill me so fast?" . If you had done that, I would try to answer the questions or offer you a 1vs1 for better compare, we would become friends and this thread would never exist. :D

shan : and I to be honest im sick of being insulted just because I said I play on ESL. I did it to prove my skill came from somewhere, because it would be weird if I played the game for 1 month on mesa servers and I would manage to kill others so easily. I have no intention of ranking myself above someone else, as long as the other player plays fair.
    Of course ESL cant prove everything, great example is Factor mr Razzer , who was not only bugging and cheating but he played with species aX and sh00ks name, even told his friend to make a video so they could blame aX for cheating.... different story.... Actually from my experience cheaters with something which could look like skill for someone, are extremely rare. Most of them just use ordinary shit like flying, speed mode etc... If someone kills you several times in a row and very fast, its most likely just someone really good. I hate it when some nomad owns me easy on a public, so I just write pb_plist in console, check the guid on ESL and tadaaa , guy with 10x more gathers than me ? well of course he can own noob like me ^^ , I should stay on the server and learn as much as possible from him. Its pretty usefull to check someone´s pb guid. And not only to check his skill - one time I saw someone very suspicious, so I checked his guid and saw he has profile on ESL but he is banned for cheating. That was a perfect proof and I told the admin to ban him. :)

Of course LC is an ESL player, much better than me ^^ , he was in DI Crowfire( along with Heim, Sh00ks, Quaterno..), one of the top clans. Although I think he doesnt play anymore, or not very active. I just dont understand why you say you would like him to teach you, yet you are advising me (even though someone from DI could teach you more than me) to go play somewhere else. And the last thing I would disagree is plenty of servers :lol: . Take out lagging, empty, mods with super vtols and 3x more speed, battleground maps etc... there are not many servers really :) and even though I dont like mesa, I appreciate that the admins here dont think it would be uber cool to have double speed, gauss vtols and 5 times bigger grenade explosion, sadly a lot of admins on other servers thinks so :(

If you have anything to ask or want to see me in 1vs1 (or 2vs2, 3vs3 - ur clan against me+some other czech players) , you can contact me on my xfire and I will do whatever I can. If you suspect me so much of cheating, we could play on EX mod server. As far as my knowledge is, there are no hacks for EX.

problem with non public servers, aka ESL gathers, is that you have to wait till some show up, then wait for all players to join,and play exactly the time of the match. You can join public whenever you want.
    And I totally understand that public admin can make mistake. I have no problem with that, I have been called cheater many times, but I dont understand why you are so hostile, like its my fault I am banned... :eek: I would expect an apology and a little more friendly atmosphere.

Proving that I dont cheat is not 100% possible, however I tried to explain everything which u guys found weird...
    And unbanning actually is a lot about credibility at least from my experience. When I got banned on silversurfing germany and 70xicity mesa for cheating, I just contacted the admin, told him I play ESL, showed him my ESL account and in both cases I was immediately unbanned and got an apology. I really cant see why its such a big problem here and especially why are you calling me arrogant. I am the victim, I got banned because admin cant see difference between good player and cheater and when I made this thread you called me arrogant because I dont agree with you.
    robot - 18

I had name Lame Lagger because I have been connected through my mobile phone for 2+ months which would give me ping 130+ on your server. But this day I had different provider and my ping was 40, I just kept the profile. But you are american right ? So you are the one who laggs. Maybe you dont have problems spectating some nomads who just walks through proto, but its not a big surprise that you have problems spectating someone who can move fast in proto, circle jumping etc.

flashbang only dealts damage on modded servers, for example I experienced it on gercry mesa enchanced server.
    And sorry but how do you want me to believe your statement about not banning good players ? I played on the server for around 15 mins, just killing others, I didnt say anything rude and I got kicked without warning. Explain that ?
    This "look at me I am better than you" or however you call my statements about ESL and being admin on a famous server, are things that I wrote AFTER my ban to gain some credibility, because you probably wouldnt believe someone who just say "I am not cheater, unban me please". Sorry but I dont really see much of sence in your post. :oops:

Lol sure a lot of players call hayashin cheater. I have been called cheater more than 100 times, my guess would be even around 150. And I am not so good, haya is considered one of the best in CW ever along with frostic, sh0z , so there r hating comments even in his video on youtube.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    you cant believe every nomad who tells you something. :)

why cant ESL players stfu ? Maybe because they got banned ? :D

speed hack ? I didnt even lag so I dont know what makes you think that, but I can move pretty nice in circle jumps. And the only grenades exploding right beside me were flashbangs, which dont deal any damage.

server was OSF MESA , nick exactly :
    Lame Lagger

and sure being esl doesnt mean 100% cheatproof (but its actually 99% :lol: ) , but how can you explain that players like Hayashin, Kayden,manus, r4rgh, quaterno... never called me a cheater ? You think any OSF member has better talent for seeing difference between skill and cheat ? I dont think so :)

Hello,
    I´ve obtained a nice permaban just several minutes ago from either Ripley or Verrater. :roll: My name was "Lame Lagger" . Although my normal name (when my internet connection is OK, is always Wolfenzi).
    I am really sorry if I killed someone faster than he is used to :oops: , but I am ESL player http://www.esl.eu/eu/crysiswars/player/4240881/ so its not a big surprise when I have good score on mesa public server :) Also if Obositii sounds familiar to you, I was admin there . (world 1. server for a long time ) . I hope thats enough for my credibility.
    And one thing more beside my unban. Please dont ban players so fast like in my case. I am not the world best player, there are a lot players who play like me and its sad if they got banned on half crysis servers. :wink: