• Hey guys

i've been gettin worse lately, or people are gettin better, but either way i need to start improving...

i was wondering if any of you would like to help practice with me whenever i'm on (which is a lot to ask i know)

but i was hoping one of you guys won't mind :)

• Yes, a Traning session would be great! I have so much trouble trying to kill someone ever since I stopped playing Crysis MP and moved to Crysis Wars. Its like:

Ok first I go around that corner with the C4 and then I switch to my radar, enter that war factory and scan the ... :-x WTF?! BOOOOOM!

I really suck at that...

Damn claymores and the way they can be putted on top of stuff :evil:

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

Edited once, last by RobtheRobot (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• i need to learn to be consistent =/

At times, when i'm on adrenaline i'll play really great and like today i beat escuardo and chrisfarmarecuet a few times :)

i'd like to keep that up, and be able to hold my own against stronger players than escuardo such as ripley or pointer =/

• Ok lets do an IA aimmap some time.

I promise I'll work on setting up auto downloader for a version of aimmap so that we can quickly and easily hop into the practice server for some close combat strafing and aim training.

Just 20 minutes of fast-action keyboard pounding every once in awhile should help, I think.

And when we're in the regular server, just try to stay in the proto area if you need some close combat practice - taking those two bunkers over and defending proto is great practice.

• i need to learn to be consistent =/

At times, when i'm on adrenaline i'll play really great and like today i beat escuardo and chrisfarmarecuet a few times :)

i'd like to keep that up, and be able to hold my own against stronger players than escuardo such as ripley or pointer =/

Style of play! Those 4 players have such different ways of playing, Pointer and Ripley are more tactical and cautious in there approach masters at survival. Escudero is aggresive, Chrisfarmaceut is predatory with an insane aim.
    Scanner from the few times i've played with him seems to be an allrounder.

I'd like to see Evil in game more but i must on a different times to him.

We all have our own unique style of play, who's is right? which is the best? I occasionally get accused of cloak killing which annoys me,,,,

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I've installed aim_depot and it seems to have worked for me. If you'd like, you can try connecting to our practice server to confirm that aim_depot downloads for you automatically.

If Saturdays are good for everyone, we can start doing weekly practice sessions once again (especially now that there are some new players). If Saturdays are no good, then feel free to ask me or any other of the appropriate admins to load up aim_depot for you anytime on the practice server.

Hope this helps :)

• Personally, i would be more than willing to train these players in all of the skills and techniques i have acquired over my... 2 years is it now? of Crysis. I can train any player who wants to learn all the techniques i learned in esl, the players who could kick all of our asses. I'd also be willing to do some special technique seminars such as how to straffe jump, n stuff like that.

Sooo, what do ya say?

• I think it'd be great for you to take part in a practice session with us if you can refrain from acting like an imper and strafe jumping is something most new players don't know about. It'd be more than impressive if you could find a way to teach that effectively.

• I would not like to """"learn"""" from ppl who waste more time with telling everyone that they PLAYED IN ESL and learned SO MUCH from players that ar SO GOOD than actually just play and have fun.

Most likely they just spectated one game with ESL (oh my god ESL ESL ESL it´s SO AWESOME) players in it and thats it.

Where is that f..ing puke smiley when you need it

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• I think Rips just trying to say that he's tired of hearing about someone who is "better" then him because they have played in ESL games, especially because ESL games do not consist of many of the techniques required to be successful in non-Refinery maps.

And what does the link to your ESL profile prove?

• i would rather be the worst player in all of crysis then listen to toga telling me about how awesome he is and that i can learn from him. forget that.

if the way toga plays and talks is any correlation on how he would teach, i would rather roll around naked on a floor of broken glass, jump into a tub of leaches, smash my monitors over my head, then the tv, then kill myself. thanks, but no thanks toga.

• if the way toga plays and talks is any correlation on how he would teach, i would rather roll around naked on a floor of broken glass, jump into a tub of leaches, smash my monitors over my head, then the tv, then kill myself. thanks, but no thanks toga.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: