• Yeah, it's only been a few months, but I feel I need to post this again.

Especially since Sniper joined way after me and almost instantly got admin, and when I ask you guys what he did to prove he wouldn't screw it up, you say "I don't know." But I feel as though I've proven myself enough so that if I were to get admin, and you were asked why, your answer would not be "I don't know." Yet I still haven't gotten admin. What gives? Is there some kind of secret pick on Cad thing going on?

I know what Evil and Scanner and maybe others are going to say: If I keep whining about it, I won't get it. Well, I've been in the clan without doing anything douchebaggy for almost a year, and not including this topic, I've only whined about admin once, and that was for the same reason I posted this topic. I think I'm entitled to remind you guys every once in a while that it should at least be considered whether I deserve it, and that I want it.

And if Evil says anything other than stop whining, it'll be "I don't know," like just now, right? If you don't know why not, then why not? What could I do to screw up admin that I would do? And don't forget about Arson, who got admin by whining all the time, says everyone besides Arson, and has abused it many times. If he can have it, and if a new guy like Sniper can get it for the reason called "I don't know," why not me?

And since we're talking about respect, why can't I be American on the poster? The shut up Cad thing on TS has stopped long ago, yeah, but I still feel like everyone likes me about as much as they like Arson or Tioga because practically every post I've made in the last two or three months was shot down or put down, and not just by Arson, and the poster was purposely made with me as NK.

EDIT: OK, now after talking to you guys more I find that people get admin by not asking for it, and that you were thinking about it until I asked tonight. Am I the only one here that finds this as complete BULLSHIT? [I've waited longer than anyone in the clan] (stupid comment right there) and have done nothing but good things. I never asked for admin until now, and I'm only asking now because I've done more than anyone else. What the fuck does it take, man??? And why does Scanner keep saying that I spend 90% of the time on TS arguing with people or "saying that I'm not something?" I haven't done that shit any more than anyone else and I'm sick of this crap always being brought up. Is it because I was not the only one, but the most recent one to not realize you weren't singling me out when you wanted silence in the TS?

Not only am I not getting what I deserve, but by questioning the complete bullshit being thrown at me I'm making it worse, which is unfair. This isn't the damn army. And on top of it, a lot of people have been hypocritical and judging me heavily on actions I almost never do, actions which they do as much as me, ever since I joined. I just don't understand why I don't get as much respect as I deserve, don't get the admin I've worked harder than most admins for, and are singled out for annoying things that everyone has done no less than I.

And now Scanner says if I don't whine about it for 6 months then I can have it. Well, I can totally do that, but should I? When I went far more than 6 months before this topic and was ignored, and while [I doubt any more admins here than one or two got admin in 6 months or more] (stupid comment right there). Scanner, don't bullshit me, don't come up with excuses to stop my "whining" wihich is less whining and more like asking questions until I'm not ignored, and don't tell me the lie that I do annoying things on TS all the time like whine, argue, etc., because I damn don't.

Edited 3 times, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I've waited longer than anyone in the clan and have done nothing but good things.

Not true. Some ppl were in CoP and never ever got admin, some waited 2 years...

Becoming an admin has something to do with representing OSF even more then "just being a player". A server image can be ruined by one admin whore (i. e. [IMP]). Maybe SCANNER was thinking of this maturity aspect. Also the timezone is relevant; We are lucky to have members all over the world so we can cover almost any important timezone with at least one admin who is taking care of base rapers etc..
    Why are you so eager to become admin? Are you playing so often w/o any other admin around? I can´t tell since I usually play at different times. If so ok lets make him able to punish just to stop this never ending asking for admin rights.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I can't find anything in Ripley's post I don't agree with. And, yeah, one of the reasons is I play with no admins around a lot, and there can be assholes around. Besides, me and Toga are the only Pacific timezome members, so it probably would be helpful towards having admins at all times. And sorry about saying I've waited longer than anyone else. I was just a little angry. That was pretty out of line to say.

• i skimmed through that and i found so much bullshit.... cad youve askeded for admin numerous times not just ask until now..... ill admit ive asked for it too btu i never got it by begging dumbass so dont say shit u dont know about and just remember ... ive never made huge ass threads crying about how nobody respects me and begging for admin... stop fucking crying over somthing you obviously dont deserve either

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• Cad, shut up jesus H christ this is why you don't have it cause every few months you have ur man period so bad that you feel the need to go and rant about some bullshit ur not gunna get so stop it !!!!

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• hmm, do i have admin, what does admin do, i think i have it, interesting.

anyways, ive found maybe 5 instances where i had to use admin powers in the past, im not sure how long i was a member before i got it, maybe 3/4 months.

i dont understand why you crave it so much, sometimes its honestly more of a hassle than anything else.

i get a lot of, is there an admin on, this guy hurts my feelings shit.

• i skimmed through that and i found so much bullshit.... cad youve askeded for admin numerous times not just ask until now..... ill admit ive asked for it too btu i never got it by begging dumbass so dont say shit u dont know about and just remember ... ive never made huge ass threads crying about how nobody respects me and begging for admin... stop fucking crying over somthing you obviously dont deserve either

Cad, shut up jesus H christ this is why you don't have it cause every few months you have ur man period so bad that you feel the need to go and rant about some bullshit ur not gunna get so stop it !!!!

Where the hell did this come from? Not only are you guys overreacting, but you're lying, especially Arson. BTW, we all know why you don't ask us why you don't get respect--it's obvious why because you never do anything in the clan besides insult members and greet new ones. However, I have not done anything douchey, besides being one of the few (not the only) who made a big deal about Scanner's shut up in TS thing. But that was a mistake and I don't see how anyone could really be judged for it.

And Visky, it may be that way for you, but as if no admin jinxes it, every time I go on the server without an admin around, there are all kinds of hackers/exploiters and base rapers and other rule-breakers taking advantage of that, and it ruins the game for me.

Well, am I going to get a response about the respect and poster part of the topic from someone besides Arson? Because I care about those too...

Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Ok Cad needs someone to back him up here.

First of all, admin is no big deal. I have no aspiration for it, whats so special about it any way. If you really want admin id be willing to advocate you, cuz of one person wouldn't abuse it, it would be you. Evil i request that you get on that soon.

But, Cad don't let this be a lesson that whining gets you what you wan't. ill side with you, but u gotta remember that whining just makes it worse.

Finally, about the poster thing, about how were NK and we have no guns, thats just DMC being DMC, don't mind what he does.

• with friends like tioga on your side, who needs enemies.

anyways, the picture is probably a joke man, who cares.

i think i respect you as much as i do the general population of osf members, thats one step above arson, and a step below a few people.

course, i been so damn busy lately i havent had much time to freaking play, hopefully it will calm down soon cause i need to kill people. (in the game, not irl, yet)

• Oh, Cad has Tioga's support. Well then that settles it, Cad truly is deserving of admin rights.

My least favorite part of being in CoP was the fact that all the pressure was on me to decide who to promote and when. Normally the decision was easy and most agreed unanimously. However, there would come times when someone would get promoted before someone else, then there was a question of who was more deserving. This is why the voting system came into play; so I could have just as much say as everyone else. Now that was a lot of drama and a lot of hassle just for a pointless rank.

When it comes to actual numbers that are literally called "power points" that determine what you can and can't do in the server, there is a higher level of importance associated with it. I understand this. I also understand that when I give too many power points and someone does something stupid with them, I end up being the bad guy. And for good reason, you should have every right to question my judgment when I make an irresponsible member an admin. You should also have every right to question me when I fail to see that a member is deserving of administrator privileges.

Cad, in your case, I personally thought you were deserving of admin rights until you brought it up in TS the other day and wouldn't let it go for about an hour while SCANNER, Sniper777, chachi_wan, and myself were trying to play a game. Honestly, if you heard yourself, you'd probably change your own mind. In my opinion, I thought your display was incredibly childish and highly annoying.

You will be an admin, but it will not be on account of the little show you had for us on TS. Certainly you can understand that those terms simply don't prove to us that you're as deserving as you claim to be.

And about the poster, I agree that you belonged in the inferior NK suit based on the fact that you barely even played Crysis at the time DMC made the poster (I don't agree that I belong in the middle.)

Also, stay tuned for future changes in the granting and removing of administration rights in OSF.

• Well, alright, thanks for the detailed reply. Evil, Toga, yeah I do understand whining won't get me what I want. I always have. But it just seemed so ridiculous that I was waiting a long time, and I understand I'd probably change my own mind if I heard myself, but you should think about how I felt when I cracked under the bullshit of waiting too long, but then I hear if I had waited a few days longer I would have it. That just made me feel so awful and angry, too horrible to simply stop right there. And the whole thing that sparked the event was when you guys were fooling with admin that night. All I could do was let you spawn me, walk around with no spawning privileges while I let you have all the fun, and repeatedly get punched by Scanner. I felt pretty left out. The whole time, I was thinking, man, it would be great if I had admin and could join these guys, and why not? I've waited longer than Sniper and proven I wouldn't abuse it. So I asked you guys and you all said "I don't know." That annoyed me a lot, but I thought I'd ask again. And again. And again. Until finally I got another answer. Hearing that I should've waited longer to ask, I was infuriated.

And you can't pick on me for barely playing Crysis at the time. That was when our only server was in Amsterdam and I was still on 14KB/sec. I wasn't even able to join the server without getting autokicked, let alone play through impossible lag. Now that I'm actually able, I hope you've noticed I'm playing all the time.

• The way i see it if you need admin and you wont fuck around well you sud have it
    If your not goin to fuck around but dont need it then no point having it

I got it because i was often in the server on my own due to the differant time zone

I dont even use my admin anymore except for punishing
    If i wana kick some1 cuz i think ter hacking i do a vote kick i think its fair tat way

Seriously Cad t fact you want it so bad shows immaturity
    You want something you dont need just so you can have it

Still though if every1 thinks you wont fuck around with it than i say give it to you
    You have been here long enough and youll soon find yourself not even using it

Wardy

• hey you little shitface... this is about you crying about somthing you dont deserve not about ANYONE else, stick to your own fucked up little bullshit whining arguement and keep other people out of it

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633