• What do you honestly think of me (pick best answer) 0

1. Total douche bag (0) 0%
    2. Arrogent asshole (0) 0%
    3. Indiffernt (0) 0%
    4. Cool guy little bit of an attitude issue (0) 0%
    5. HACKER!!! (0) 0%
    6. Asshole but still quite the badass (0) 0%
    7. Other (0) 0%

my non official goodbye/retirement and a fun poll just because...

Well many of you know by now that I was once again banned from CoP/OSF Servers a couple weeks ago.
    I have realized there is nothing I can do or say that will convince you guys that I in fact
    DO NOT cheat. Therefore I decided to stop playing crysis (or at least for now) as random pub games are
    no fun at all and if I'm not having fun then there is no use in playing.

so for those of you who have demonized me and portryed me as a cheater all i can say is goodbye and eat shit you
    immature faggots (no offence to homosexuals *caugh arson caugh*)

and for those of you who had defended me in the past i hope you can keep the non tainted image of a good
    player accociated with my name and not the false image that has been given to me lately...

special thanks to Scanner for defending me all those times and being one of the members that really
    made my stay enjoyable...

some personalized final goodbyes(no specific order and if i forgot anyone sorry but i doubt anyone cares anyways)

DMC- you always disliked me so naturally i disliked you back and it kinda escallated from there... you started it (did i spell escallated wrong? whatever)

Evil- you did what you had to do and no hard feelings from me... stability is needed and i made things unstable

Tanktop- you were usually nice to me (unless you did something behind my back that i didnt know about...)

Gamp- really didnt know you that well sorry you seemed ok though

Arson- i only made fun of you because everyone else did it was not personal... ok maybe a little

Ripley- i remember the first time i played with you... you called me a cheater then took it back when you
    found out who i was...again you were usually nice to me (unless you did something behind my back that i didnt know about...)

Pointguard- you were the real cheater and i have no respect for you... once a cheater always a cheater in my books *EDIT ecept for holy see below

HolyDiver- i actually had alot of respect for you and thats why when you asked me to take out BAMF from my ts name i did it
    (when DMC asked i couldnt care less)

Bigvisk- always got me from a distance, such a piss off... but you were a cool guy so i didn't care

Thorsnaer- "Focking OVAL!" classic... love that haha

Ward- Again you were usually nice to me (unless you did something behind my back that i didnt know about...) (sorry for the general statement)

Snowwhite- your italian and im of italian decent so your good in my books ( and i always tried to keep the games even and slowed down you know this)

Tioga- didnt know you much before i was exiled so you get the general statement you were usually nice to me
    (unless you did something behind my back that i didnt know about...)

and any other people i missed either your new or i really never played with you

i will probably not play crysis anymore (no promises if i do il stick to small aim map servers such as DVC east and Rifles at Recess (r.r.)
    because they usually have really good players that can kick my ass but i still put up more kills just more deaths) i went on today and got
    my ass kicked hard... i was still top of the team but very poor kdr...

i do play L4D i know a few of you play that so if you do ever want to play with me (and probably kick my ass cuz im only very average)
    my name is Pb n J Connection

i think im done... i didnt want to leave forever without saying something

Sincerly,

Captain-Oval-Eyes/Jesus-Cryst/PbnJConnection/InFamus/Mysterion/MrMatumbo/LoneWolf/FreeAgent/ExtremeFudgePacker/ ok the list is huge im stopping now

• I knew u didnt hack u were a descent match for my skill and it is a shame you got kicked out because i like fighting people with skill.

no i didnt do anything behind your back.

and thanx for a statement that means im worth something to you, more than icomrade was XD no statement for comrade

• The following is my opinion only and does not represent anyone else associating themselves with OSF or CoP.

You're were a really good player. It's a shame that every time you joined us on TS, it was totally awkward for us. I mean, you portrayed yourself as one of CoP's founders, which put me and probably a few other long time members in weird positions. Some members were always a large part of CoP, there everyday participating. You seemed to leave CoP for a long time. However, when you returned to CoP, I felt weird having a higher rank than you when you joined before me and supposedly helped to form the clan. If I remember correctly, you didn't always use a rank in front of your name as everyone else did, and I didn't feel right asking you to use your rank, as it was anyones call as to what rank you really were. I think the thing that pissed some of us off was the way you and your friends would join TS and make no attempt to be a part of the team. For example, there were times when you and your bro and his friends would sit in your own channel, secluded from everyone else in TS, even though we were all in the same game server. That didn't send a good message to anyone. In fact, it was downright confusing at times. For example, some new members would join and ask about you and your real life friends. There were always questions about whether you were a part of CoP or not. Well, it seemed like you were because you wore CoP tags in the game, but your CoP rank was always a mystery, and it was a much larger mystery when it came to your brother and his friends (or Alex's friends or whoever they were).

Obviously, it wouldn't have made any sense for you to dissociate yourself from real life friends in order become more of a "regular" member in CoP, but I think that's what was needed. After all, your association with your brother didn't help you at all. For the record, I do not think you cheated. However, I do believe your brother did. I know you and him have specifically told me multiple times that he did not hack, but I flat out don't believe him, sorry. He was a pretty average, maybe below average player until one day when he claimed to log out of the game. Minutes later, he came back under a different name and started playing like a totally different player. I believe I was playing with ZeAlotZ at the time. I felt as though this was a typical hacker in the server, so I spectated as he shot ZeAlotZ with an smg from incredible distances and killed me with an smg while I was in a moving truck hundreds of meters away. This pinpoint accuracy continued for quite awhile. I feel bad for mentioning Rod-Serling here, but he was absolutely sure that he was cheating and continuously pressured me to ban him from the server. Rod would log on to xfire everyday and ask if I finally decided to ban him. I never did. It didn't help that his screen shots mysteriously bagan failing repeatedly around this same time that he became very very good at Crysis. I liked your brother and thought he was a nice guy, but there's no explanation for how he went from an average joe to the first place player on our team when we played against 760 (correct me if I'm wrong, we may have been scrimming against some other team, not 760). After that round, the opposing team's leader even questioned who your brother was and if he was always in CoP. I was very worried that he was about to accuse him of hacking, fortunately, that's where the questions ended. Anyways, you said that you have no respect for PointGaurd because he once hacked, but you should know that your own brother definitely used hacks in our own server multiple times. If he were to fess up right now and just admit that he hacked, I would actually gain more respect for him because he has the balls to tell the truth, as PointGaurd and Holy both have done.

Ultimately, the thing that ruined your chances of ever becoming a regular CoP member was your attitude. The "Original Five" controversy did not sit well with many of us, including myself. It almost seemed like you were trying to exclude yourself from the rest of us when you claimed to be one of the founders of CoP.

Anyways, what you need to understand is that it was not anyone's mission to make you look like a hacker. In fact, I defended you endlessly against those who claimed that you were a cheater. In fact, I think you will be hard-pressed to find a single person that votes for the "hacker" option in your poll and is 100% sure of it. This next part is important and is something that I think you've always failed to understand. What got you exiled from CoP was not the idea that you were a cheater, it was your fundamentally flawed position in CoP. I believe that was the basis of everything that went wrong for you.

• This next part is important and is something that I think you've always failed to understand. What got you exiled from CoP was not the idea that you were a cheater, it was your fundamentally flawed position in CoP. I believe that was the basis of everything that went wrong for you.

Amen to that....but he want understand it again...he's failed to see it so many times. :?

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

Edited once, last by DMC_RULEZ (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Ripley- i remember the first time i played with you... you called me a cheater then took it back when you
    found out who i was...again you were usually nice to me (unless you did something behind my back that i didnt know about...)

Yes I once called u that and apologized to you when Azenus convinced me that u weren´t cheating. No I did nothing behind your back that is not my "style". When Azenus wanted everyone of CoP to write him an email saying wether you should leave or stay I voted for you. Although I agree with Evil on the fact that you and the other canadian players showed little interest in being part of the team.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• who is this guy?

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• LOL Arson... Well, that's what I was thinking until I saw he was Oval.

So, wait, he's saying he keeps getting kicked or banned from our server or something? He was kicked from CoP because the majority of CoP (I stayed indifferent) decided he should be since he showed little interest in being part of the team, but now he's quitting Crysis because he can't play on our server? Either he's lying, or we're doing something unfair. That would be like kicking and banning everyone who doesn't wear the OSF tag.

• i guess i was not that clear this was not about being kicked from the clan... at this moment i could not care less about that as i understand that it was because of attitude and not being part of the clan... i actually felt just as akward on ts as you guys probably were and thats why i was kinda a dick at times... and im totally cool with that i rather not be in the clan then make you guys feel uncomfortable... This was never about being kicked from the clan because i understand that i did the first time it was explained to me... (im not that dumb geez)

This thing was because i dont want to deal with pleading to you guys to unban me from the actual game server every time someone gets "ban happy" and i cant play anymore... so basicly unless there was a mixup and i got banned while you thought i was someone else and now i can be unbanned this not playing anymore think is official...

and evil as for my brother hearing that actually makes him sound pretty sketchy... i usually played with him not against so i didnt notice things like that and everytime i walked over to his room and looked at his screen there was nothing on it...ie: tags or chams obvious shit like that... he could have been using a no spread/recoil hack that are quite abundent and if so i think im going to have to kick him in the balls lol so im kinda on the fence on that one now hearing your argument...

• Yeah, I forgot that you were banned from the OSF server. When you were banned most recently, it was done so under the impression that you were someone else. If you used the same name all the time, this confusion could have probably been avoided. Anyways, since we agree that you don't hack, I don't see any reason why you should remain banned.

• ive had to defend oval many times, especially when hes using all these gay ass fucking names, chryst (pun intended) use the same name, it would be easier.

but, again, i understand why you change it up, kind of a fresh slate so to speak.

anyways, i have never seen any p[roof or really anything that shows me that oval was hacking, and ive spectated that bitch (term of endearment) numerous times, expecially under other names.

i havent been on in the past two weeks give or take, because of the move/wedding/camping, etc. but i should be back on soon.

i dont know what all the beef is with ovals attitude etc either, i guess i just was never in TS when this was going down, but i know he pissed off a lot of people with it, so yall will have to figure that out i guess.

but, ive never kicked oval, and have defended him, but i do wish you would just use one freaking name,/ :). ill be interested to see how this plays out, maybe ill get that alias tracker shit going if i can find it figure it out. sometimes i just pretend to have it :).

• I'd say I'm in the same position as Visky. That's why I remain indifferent with all the bans; I never actually SAW him having a bad attitude. In fact whenever I was in TS he just happened to be in our channel either not saying anything or giving voice alerts and commands and stuff to work with the team.

• I wasnt on Crysis much when this was all goin on in CoP with t email and ect
    I came back right at t end and was like WAT T FUCK IS GOIN ON

I dont think you hack but like i said before your just tat dam good that you cant camp t proto roof or warfac roof cause its impossible to do anytin
    and makes t game totally unfun which is what we all play for

Wardy