• Hi! since my friends and I are playing on your server quite often I thought it'd be a good idea to introduce ourselves:

We are four French players

I'm fluent in English and my friends understand it well enough.

We are fairly new to Dayz (under a month) but we seem to be doing ok after a few wrong starts. We like your server a lot and we also play on FR130, 129 and 34.

Due to our difficulties during our first times on dz we now have a "shoot on sight" policy (which we may amend when we are settled and have a long term strategy) so apologies in advance if we were to gun down any of you guys. :D

I see that the freshest posts on this forum date from a while back so I was curious as to whether or not you were still actively playing?

Edited once, last by lunaticwraith (May 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM).

• We still play, however it is not as often as we used to. Since the game is riddled with bugs and hackers, although there are much less hackers on this server, we usually play on a private server. Although I will pop in and out at time, we usually don't play as an organized group in public servers anymore.

• Hi Lunaticwraith, i'm having a break from Dayz glad you enjoy our server if you have any problems or need some help just ask here, or add me to Steam i'm from the UK so am about during the day.

arboristuk is my steam id

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Hi! We had several tents ,the Ural trcuck and we're about to fix a chopper we had found yesterday, and today everything's gone. Since this stuff was scattered in different places we suspect a server issue. Has anything like this happened before? Is there a way to get our stuff back?

-- Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:27 pm --

To arborist: I added you on steam, My steam ID is godofcatsandsnakes and my current nick is squid launcher

• Thx all that matters to us is that we keep our stuff so painfully gathered! :D ;) Could an admin restart the server manually? (we were planning on playing a bit this evening, it' will be hard to continue our current task without our gear)

-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 pm --

everything's back! Thx

• Hello French survivors ^^
    I´m Miguel, me and my friend started playing on your server FR16 2 weeks ago. I am really enjoying playing here and I want to be part of that community and I will try to participate on the forum. Well, so that´s all :mrgreen:

PS: I´m from Spain.

• Hi Delphinek, we are not French, FR16 is just the tag assigned to the server for reasons I am not sure off.

We are an international clan, unfortunatly we no longer play on FR16, we still host it thanks to group member Teabag, and icomrade does all the admin and server side settings.

Anyway if you need any assistance or help thats what the forum is for, we also have TS which you can use and contact us with a polite poke if you need to ask a question or suspect there is a cheater in the server. Please appreciate many do not play Dayz or are involved with admin of the server so may not be able to help you.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics