Posts by lunaticwraith

Thx all that matters to us is that we keep our stuff so painfully gathered! :D ;) Could an admin restart the server manually? (we were planning on playing a bit this evening, it' will be hard to continue our current task without our gear)

-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 pm --

everything's back! Thx

Hi! We had several tents ,the Ural trcuck and we're about to fix a chopper we had found yesterday, and today everything's gone. Since this stuff was scattered in different places we suspect a server issue. Has anything like this happened before? Is there a way to get our stuff back?

-- Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:27 pm --

To arborist: I added you on steam, My steam ID is godofcatsandsnakes and my current nick is squid launcher

Hi! since my friends and I are playing on your server quite often I thought it'd be a good idea to introduce ourselves:

We are four French players

I'm fluent in English and my friends understand it well enough.

We are fairly new to Dayz (under a month) but we seem to be doing ok after a few wrong starts. We like your server a lot and we also play on FR130, 129 and 34.

Due to our difficulties during our first times on dz we now have a "shoot on sight" policy (which we may amend when we are settled and have a long term strategy) so apologies in advance if we were to gun down any of you guys. :D

I see that the freshest posts on this forum date from a while back so I was curious as to whether or not you were still actively playing?