Shameless self promotion.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11705"

That looks so high. Have you ever fallen?

No i've never fallen, falling is the least of my worries, slipping with that saw is, its cuts through hard Oak like butter! High qaulity Japanese steel!

Tryton on life

• Quote from "Ripley";p="11714"

Do you shoot the rope on the tree first or how are you getting it up?

Yes, with a throwline

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tryton on life

• External Content www.youtube.com

Tryton on life

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11720"

omg at 5:30 I jerked back so fast I almost fell out of my chair lol

and what's the deal with the log falling sideways at the end? why didn't you chain it up like the rest

There was an old hardened steel wire brace running around all the stems that had grown into them I was cutting those bits out individually that one took a swing and at its full momentum ripped free of the wire and flung sideways at one of my team :(

Falling is the least of my worries hitting people or like at 5:30 if my position was bad or my craning point even worse that piece could of come back at me and crushed me in the tree.

The guy in Red trousers that you may be able to see at somepoint in the vid fell out of a tree shattered his wrist and broke his back in 2 places. He is doing a Triathlon this year as well as cycling the 90m Olympic cycling route in a day, he is one tough guy.

Tryton on life