• Hi all,

I can't get my Battlefield 3 to work,

Every time i join, i get the: BF3 has stopped working - dialog box, after 20-30 times of trying to join one server I get in but if I switch servers I have to keep trying again to get in.

my drivers are up to date - 11.12 + 11.12caps, patched, tried repair install, turning off firewalls and installed directX 9.0c but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?
    Thx

08294431446939330594.png

• Go to the EA live chat. They helped me every time ;D
    Go to battlelog and then on the middle left, there is a "feedback Support" yellow box. klick on it and then go to Live chat :D

• Quote from "blackhawk";p="11353"

Go to the EA live chat. They helped me every time ;D
    Go to battlelog and then on the middle left, there is a "feedback Support" yellow box. klick on it and then go to Live chat :D

lol, the first 2 times i contacted them they didnt respond to my messages, even though it's live chat. the third time they transferred me from 1 guy to the next and i had to wait an extra 10 minutes.

• I have never known something so frustrating as making this stupid game work! :evil:

We have formatted the hard drive and done a fresh install of Win 7 64 bit, (it was getting a little lathargic?) now everything is zipping along at light speed again, fresh install of the game, all latest gpu drivers amd11.12 with 11.12 caps, we still get exactly the same problems, the game freezing and crashing when we try to launch. Tried all the usual BS

I tried everything EA support suggested even turning my socks inside out not sure what help that was?

Now after cleaning registry and 3rd install the game will not launch getting the error message that the game is not correctly installed AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH.

Sod this shit, i'm going to play crysis for EVER!

Besides I do not want to play this game after seeing it on Ginias PC all max'd out and still 60+fps!

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11361"

I'm all with you on the Crysis thing...but have you tried forwarding any ports? Slevin's game didn't work and EA had him forward some ports and that seemed to do it.

This is half the battle, its like every suggestion under the sun, i could write a page on the things we did some of it I am ashamed of.

But it looks like we got there fingers crossed, seems our digital copy was corrupted (this is why i hate digital copies) the nice guys at EA gave us a voucher so we bought a second copy from Origin (maybe i'll give it go!?) and this one has worked like a charm absoloutly no problems so far.

Tryton on life

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "blackhawk";p="11365"

hmm why dont you try to turn off your second GPU? well that fixed my prob in C2, too

All is good now and runing like a dream, the EA live support were mostly helpfull, shame it took so long to figure out it was our copy of the game itself that was corrupted.

Tryton on life

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).