Possable unbanning Sidious Pol

• Were is this unanimas poll? March is over and i have seen no poll ???

the members section.
    @sida Yes, I admit to faking your name, but if you remember that was after you were banned. Oh sorry, looks like I'm banned on bros, guess what, they never responded to my un-ban request. Life's tough, sometimes you get what you deserve, other times you're dealt a shitty hand. Suck it up play somewhere else, unless you've completely changed for the better.

p.s. that screenshot can not be invalidated, the date is when it was downloaded onto my computer from teamspeak, you need to get the date of capture from scanner.

• Well guys I think I need to say a few words (not in defense of Sidious), I think
    that we are behaving like children, do not forget it's a game and as such is
    for fun, while Sidious behaved like a fool in the past, I think
    everyone needs a chance (in all sorts of things), if he wants to return to
    your server is for the reason that it is a very good server (which I fully share
    his opinion), this goes without saying that we spend good time playing, and not continue dilating
    but the subject, just say yes or no, is not simple? with love for my babies Phail

• The March poll in the private section called "What to do about the Sidious problem" had 3 options to choose from. One of the options was "Do nothing - it's not a problem". Out of 10 voters, zero chose this option. All 10 voters were in agreement that Sidious should either be kicked or banned. Specifically, the option to ban received the highest amount of votes.

To repeat what I already wrote, Sidious will not be unbanned until there is unanimous agreement that he should be allowed to play in our server. Since this is clearly not the case, a poll is pointless.

For the minority that want to give Sidious a second chance, please remember that his banishment was a very long time coming. Do not forgot how long we tolerated his disrespectful behavior and obnoxious game play. Countless warnings were issued as Sidious continued down his path toward eventual banishment. He made the choice to keep being a douche bag and he eventually got what he wanted. This ban was in no way sudden, nor was it a surprise to anybody. For Sidious, reversing this will not be as easy as making a post with a forced and very sarcastic-sounding apology.

To answer Phail's question, the answer is no. We are not ready to unban Sidious at this time, as he has not proven to all of us that he has truly changed for the better as a player and as a person.

Sidious, because your argument was so exceptionally weak, I'll graciously give you one final chance to change our minds before the topic is closed.

• OSF is not anti good players we've had/have many players beyond Sid's abilities play on our servers without problems, ok some got intially temp banned for possible cheating but were always overturned, this is our right as admins running our server trying to police it against cheaters and those who just ruin the game for the majority.

Sida's case was special, one of those banned not for cheating, for me i never had a problem with him personally on the time I played with him, i just found his ping unbearable to play against and he was very good at playing with his ping something i've never been bothered to master prefering low ping servers.

His ban was for the improving the game in our servers trying to keep a balance of fair gameply, so I am sorry it is still a NO from me.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

unanimous?
    seems robo topska and chachi vote to unban me
    even the other guys dont vote yet and you are talking about unanimous?

I believe I rescinded my vote

Edited once, last by tsopka (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• i might vote for an unban just because of how riled up he gets evil.

but his stupidity is just so great, his ignorance and arragance so intolerably high that even the immense joy i would get out of evils suffering would be miniscule compared to having to spend just 10 seconds myself in a server with sidius.

so i guess i continue to hold my vote of NO.

• Well, I proposed a deal that would work like this:
    1. Meekakity would be banned for a week.
    2. Sidious would be un-banned in the same week.
    3. depending on his behavior he will be re-banned or allowed to play.

Meeka and sidious both agreed, but we need a unanimous vote (by the clan members that voted to ban him) to un-ban him.

One cookie for you, icomrade.

I've talked to sidious myself and I agree that he might deserve a chance. However, risking having two hardcore campers in the server at the same time would be a bad idea so I say it's either sidious or meekakitty, and right now (believe it or not) my vote is yes for unbanning sidious and banning meeka temporarily.

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Sidious understands that he isn't allowed to post here until he has individually apologized to and persuaded each of the people he has angered and offended to change their mind about him remaining banned. Although the meekakitty swap is questionably cruel, I would approve of it just on the basis of humor-value alone. Since scanner just left for a four month deployment, whatever decision we come to with Sidious doesn't matter once scanner returns in October. If Sidious gets one thumb down from scanner, it's back to the dumpster for Sid.

• Sidious has been unbanned. I'll admit that it pains me to announce that this decision wasn't reached the OSF way with consent from every one of you, but with other games that we're playing (which is fine), this particular case pertains mostly to the group of regulars in the power struggle server - who agreed that Sidious should get a second chance. For those of you reading this who weren't a part of that decision to unban Sidious, I can assure you that the ban will be resumed if Sidious displays behavior suggesting that his recent improvement in behavior was only a hoax to get back into our server.

If Sidious does anything to degrade the game experience for anyone, including non-OSF members, he will be re-banned. This includes speednoobing, name-calling, and any other breakage of the rules or disrespectful behavior.