well i am asking if you can make some poll
    for unbann me

and well for make it clear:
    the reason's of my ban was "the bad attitude"
    well about that i just defend my self against
    insults from anothers players
    and about the shift trick or something like that
    as everybody knows i cant use speed in your server
    ( u put a mod with anti speed above 225 ping)
    i show how i play in your server in my fragmovie --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZA9Z1DfEpA ( without speed of course )
    well i hope you read this
    cyas

Sidious

• It's a no from me, you should be banned from the internet...and please, no one here wants to see your stupid fragmovie so you can take it and shove it up your ass. You and your group of kids are the only people with disrespectful behaviour in the osf server, I'd love to see you all banned (except phail, I don't have any real reason to complain about him) but unfortunately this game is pretty much dead so it's always good to have more players around (but definitely not you). By the way, weren't you going to get some big sponsor on Crysis 2? What the hell are you still doing here?

• sidious instead of rehashing the reasons why you were banned from our server, why don't you tell us the reasons why you want to be unbanned? and why things would be any different than before?. alot of OSF members and casual players who frequent our server are happy you are no longer allowed to play here. these are the people you need to address and possibly have them see a new and improved sidious. i'll reserve my vote until you provide the answers to these questions.

• sidious instead of rehashing the reasons why you were banned from our server, why don't you tell us the reasons why you want to be unbanned? and why things would be any different than before?. alot of OSF members and casual players who frequent our server are happy you are no longer allowed to play here. these are the people you need to address and possibly have them see a new and improved sidious. i'll reserve my vote until you provide the answers to these questions.

Amen to that, i'll vote no, unless sidious can change himself for the better.

Edited once, last by icomrade ().

• i dont need fight to you Lc ( what will be the end xD)
    well chachi i want be unbanned for make the server more funny and with more challenge for all the players
    and for make stupid videos ofc xD
    cheers

• i dont need fight to you Lc ( what will be the end xD)
    well chachi i want be unbanned for make the server more funny and with more challenge for all the players
    and for make stupid videos ofc xD
    cheers

True, you're not worth paying attention to...I only hope people around here have high standards for these situations instead of listening to someone who can hardly put together a sentence in a game without using the word noob or emoticons. If a childish, ill mannered kid such as yourself is ever allowed in the server again, I'm the one who'll quit.

Edited once, last by Lc77 ().

• That fact that you need to be prompted to apologise speaks for it's self...

You say you were banned for bad attitude because you were defending yourself... You wouldn't have to defend yourself against any OSF member in that way because we play for fun, we don't flame for the hell of it and we punish people that are disrespectful to ourself's and other on our servers.

Come back and ask to be unbanned when you have understood what everyone is saying to you and you have matured.

• I'm going to get shit for this but there is nothing wrong with getting a another try, so i will vote YES but that most likely wont help you, but if for some reason it does you better not fuck it up.show us that you are ready to play with fun but fair people.

• i understand u dont flame other players
    but sometimes the admins like scaner, he kick alot of times from the OSF server
    but i dont make a problem from you i just wanna ask if i can be unbanned
    and have fun on the server playing with some of my friends of OSF and other guys