• HEY all OSF members i take a big break and i will come back in crysis 2 and the reason why i need this break is that i can´t play with some guys in OSF. I do not feel really included in osf and the people I know who I mean so I will not play more often but I still stay in osf. I would like to play my game how i want it to play but some members didn´t want that so you're calm before me because I will not play more first on our server

see you all guys in crysis 2 or sometimes at our server :!::!::!:

• Ok see you there. btw, there are a lot of things I don't like on our servers too. We should be able to use tanks and precision rifles IMO. But hey, most people will just play elsewhere, right? :D

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• i only want to play not every hour at every day only with this fucking scar, I will play sometimes with sniperguns or tanks too but some members dont respect that they only want to see me play with scar

• i only want to play not every hour at every day only with this fucking scar, I will play sometimes with sniperguns or tanks too but some members dont respect that they only want to see me play with scar

I know I have no say in this but sometimes people do like sniping...personally I don't like those who snipe always from the same spot or spam tanks but I think that if you keep a good balance between sniping and playing normally it should all be fine. This is a game and you're in it to have fun, so you should play anyway you want as long as it's not ruining other people's fun.

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• thy LC i play some weeks normal and i take one day a tank or a sniper gun and some members are angry about me and i think that is not ok at the main time i will play with scar but sometimes i nedd this to take a tank or a sniper gun

• all i have to say is ............ LULZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

• Thats the biggest bullshit I have ever read.

I can post your messages in here where you ask me desperately how to get better on infantry. And that was not to long ago. So I gave you training sessions and I told you a lot of tips but it seems like you did not listen enough. So do NOT complain about others who would not respect that you want to play a different style because that is NOT the case!!
    Your behaviour changed when you saw that others who joined OSF later then you got a better skill. So what the heck!? It took me years to get any better. OSF does not care how much skill members have!! We want to have fun! You were the one who did not join a scrim once so I dont know why I would be responsible for you not feeling integrated?

And here is the message you wrote to ROginia in skype:
    <23> "ROginia": [21:36:22] stefan: i got the feel that some members are hate me or did they dont want that i play my game how i want
    <23> "ROginia": [21:59:38] stefan: ya but now i saw the real face of osf
    <23> "ROginia": [22:06:38] stefan: I honestly do not trust you as you play
    <23> "ROginia": [22:06:59] stefan: sorry rogina but thats honest
    <23> "ROginia": [22:09:18] stefan: no i dont call you a cheater but i dont trust how do you play

WHAT IS THAT BULLSHIT WITH THE REAL FACE OF OSF??
    If there is any sanity left you would apologize to ROginia for what you said and I hope you do.

We did not have any problems with you until you were comming up with this. "Grjin is a looser", "ROginia is cheating", "Ripley you are such a hero my sweety"
    What do you think about making friends like that?

Enjoy your break and I dont really care if you stay in OSF or not.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• I'M A LOOSER ??

censored

censored

censored

censored

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

Edited 2 times, last by Grjiun (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Tanks are fun. Precision Rifle without scope is good practice.

It is also a fact that people don't play on our servers like they used too.

Ever since we nerfed tanks and sniper rifles (and helis) people have left.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

Edited once, last by B-e-t-a (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Good luck with NH...If you think OSF are unfriendly, you will discover a new level of stupidity over there and I'm sure you'll love it :wink:
    That was not fair play by your part specter, assuming people don't like the way you play and running straight to another clan's forum asking for a place...I wonder if you're really 20 years old.

And everyone should always remember: You can't hide from ripley, not even with osama bin laden's help 8O

• I´ll will miss you to shan735 and some members of osf too but it was time to leave... but don´t worry  I WILL BE BACK!!!!!

@ the rest of osf ! I dont think that osf is unfriendly but i mean in osf are SOME unfriendly members but the most members are verry good and friendly

Edited once, last by Specter (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• fyi:

I had to delete content from Specters post which was very personal and insulting at a level which is to low for this website. I have tried everything to deal with him in a fair and decent way but that was not successfull. Some people just cannot admit to themselves that they have a problem with being killed in a video game and project that to real life and blame others (in that case I am the one obviously).
    Specter if you feel better by offending me for no reason: good for you. It is easy to do that in emails and forums. For me it just shows me how immature you are.

I will check how to close this thread since its just sad.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg