Infantry Rank System Overhaul

• Infantry Rank System Overhaul 0

1. YES (0) 0%
    2. No (0) 0%

You know you want it. It can increase sever popularity and overall enjoyment. The Infantry Rank System Overhaul will provide new default weapon loadouts for each rank.Right now, we don't need to vote on what the changes entail. This vote will simply exact what you would like. All in favor of overhaul, vote yes.

Please list what ranks you would like to see gain loadouts. I want to see all ranks loadouts changed except General. General is fine with the SCAR.

Weapons to include: Shotgun, SMG, Dual Pistol, FY71, Grenade launcher attachments
    We do not see a variety of weapons on our servers. I would love to hear more FY's gun fire. And I know we all hate having to fumble through weapons when the single pistol os always slowing us down.

Included in this overhaul, removal of single pistol. Dual pistols can likely remain. Ultimately, you guys post up the configurations you want to see, then we discuss and decide and make a final vote for each one.

Here is my general thought for some ranks:
    1 == shotgun
    2 == shotgun
    3 == SMG
    4 == SMG
    5 == FY
    6 == FY
    7 == SCAR
    8 == SCAR

^ Something like that. If you don't like this idea, post an idea you like. The vote is simply a feeler to see what you guys want. No changes are implied, even with a 100% passing vote. Just vote YES if you want some sort of change.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

Edited once, last by B-e-t-a (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I usually have to get rid of the pistol and sometimes even of the scar when I feel like using the FY so I don't know...I think everyone should have a laser pointer and maybe an smg to defend the bunker quickly when you spawn with enemies surrounding you. The shotgun isn't an easy weapon to use but I get your point there, everyone is just using the scar and I (not just me) can barely touch people in a smg vs scar fight with 190 ping (I'm avoiding speed mode where I get high ping so people don't have problems with my lag). The only things I really don't like having at the start are claymores, mines and C4.

• Ok, what about this loadout system:

1 == dual pistol, smoke grenade, RADAR scanner
    2 == dual pistol, smoke grenade, RADAR scanner
    3 == FY, smoke grenade, Binops
    4 == FY, smoke grenade, Binops
    5 == FY, frag grenade, frag grenade, Binops, rifle laser
    6 == FY, frag grenade, frag grenade, Binops, rifle laser
    7 == SCAR, frag grenade, frag grenade, Binops, night vision, rifle laser
    8 == SCAR, frag grenade, frag grenade, Binops, night vision, rifle laser

We'll make the first two ranks use the radar scanner, the rest get Binops. Also, I don't think people use night vision enough.

Think about it like this: Not a lot of people play on our servers anymore. We need to change things right now and improve our server population. These servers are not free, and we have several. Please, keep this thread on topic. Other changes do need to be made to our servers, and I agree we shall address those issues. Just focus on the Infantry loadouts first. Once we straiten this out, we can move on to the other things we need to do. Like tanks, helis, and anything else you guys want.

Remember, I am not just doing this for my own sake. I am doing it because it is necessary.

• !Bros is always full, both NoobHunters servers are well populated. I don't pay attention to many others. I am only comparing Power Struggle servers though. We need to improve.

• Ryan, I didn't see you. Maybe you should start playing Crysis more. Last night I can vouch for seeing Chachi-wan-kun. I usually see Chac and Grjiun, and other players too.