• This is out for a couple of games this one is for Arma 2, its for direct 3d voice in game..as i would love to use this in crysis....hehe playing music in my tank and only peeps hearing it from 20m away....bass thumping as I roll by E3 in stereo...lol no joking aside this is really cool.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=95918

So far it will only need one more button so if theres any whizzkid programmers out there then they might be able to pull apart the code..hopfully...as it is funky hearing the 3d sound through TS...all down too in game positions (of course there's a button to override that)...crazy I have no idear how it works but it does fist time...all of it is client side, just a small mod for TS and any game.

I heard this is also like Mumbo another program that allows 3d sound of in game players to be used with TS :)..sounds like TS3 was the way to go.

ps. I know many will scratch their heads and think why..but a long time ago i remember Ripley wanting more team work, well this frees up TS and helps promote team work alot more...not saying we dont use teamwork.,,,but as Scanner would agree we could always do with more...or was it OUCH!

Also i was thinking Crysis would only need one volume of voice, and cut the radio shit and replace it with a button for talking globally to the channel...it would be a easy fix for someone that knew...so fingers crossed.

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

• Well, C language isn't my thing, but I could try and whip up that 500 page long book about C#/C++ that my brother used at HiO when he was studying to be a computing engineer (right word? If anyone want to try and find a Norwegian/English English/Norwegian wordbook online, then dataingenør is the word I am trying to translate).

Could you make a video exactly what this mod does and how it can be useful? I didn't quite get what you meant.

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif