guess what, I´ve been banned

• Hello,
    I´ve obtained a nice permaban just several minutes ago from either Ripley or Verrater. :roll: My name was "Lame Lagger" . Although my normal name (when my internet connection is OK, is always Wolfenzi).
    I am really sorry if I killed someone faster than he is used to :oops: , but I am ESL player http://www.esl.eu/eu/crysiswars/player/4240881/ so its not a big surprise when I have good score on mesa public server :) Also if Obositii sounds familiar to you, I was admin there . (world 1. server for a long time ) . I hope thats enough for my credibility.
    And one thing more beside my unban. Please dont ban players so fast like in my case. I am not the world best player, there are a lot players who play like me and its sad if they got banned on half crysis servers. :wink:

xfire Wolfenzi

• i will look into your screens, but id like to hear from whom it was that banned you

also, which server was it, and what exactly was your name?

edit: id also like to say, being esl does not mean you dont hack, everything else you said doesnt mean you dont hack. even clear screens doesnt mean you dont hack, just means you use hacks that dont show up on the screenshot, etc.

• server was OSF MESA , nick exactly :
    Lame Lagger

and sure being esl doesnt mean 100% cheatproof (but its actually 99% :lol: ) , but how can you explain that players like Hayashin, Kayden,manus, r4rgh, quaterno... never called me a cheater ? You think any OSF member has better talent for seeing difference between skill and cheat ? I dont think so :)

xfire Wolfenzi

• no, hayashin is the one who is probably considered to be the best CW player by most of pro players. Maybe play few ESL gathers before you call someone famous a cheater. :wink:
    Big : and what does it mean ?... I guess I were there around 15minutes maybe.

xfire Wolfenzi

• no, I will not play on ESL gathers. Yes, I am just an ordinary weekend player who is able to read and builds himself an opinion on different things. I have not seen this hayashingading guy playing I was just saying what a lot of people think about him.

All this I-play-ESL-I-am-so-hot talk is so annoying... Why can those guys not stfu?

V and I agreed on you having some kind of speed hack combined whit an awareness which was not normal. Grenades where exploding right beside you doing no damage at all. That was suspicious enough. When there are no screenshots we dont have proof so you will be unbanned again b/c we are not assholes

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Lol sure a lot of players call hayashin cheater. I have been called cheater more than 100 times, my guess would be even around 150. And I am not so good, haya is considered one of the best in CW ever along with frostic, sh0z , so there r hating comments even in his video on youtube.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    you cant believe every nomad who tells you something. :)

why cant ESL players stfu ? Maybe because they got banned ? :D

speed hack ? I didnt even lag so I dont know what makes you think that, but I can move pretty nice in circle jumps. And the only grenades exploding right beside me were flashbangs, which dont deal any damage.

xfire Wolfenzi

• If you throw a flashbang AT someone, it deals damage to some degree. I died from a flashbang (or maybe it was a frag grenade that was hidden behind me by the smoke grenade when that... forget it). And BTW, It's just a friggin game. If you are good at it, Good for you. But keep it to yourself. We are not some kind of lame idiots who ban people because they are good, but if you ruin the fun for others, like ranting about how good you are Or how good your friends are then you will be disliked. Take a look at Tioga. Because of his... uhh.. IMPish attitude, he has enemies on the whole forum. (Sorry if this is not the case, but during my time here and all the posts made on the forum, I think that Tioga is disliked because he has a "look at me! I am so much better than you." attitude.).

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

Edited once, last by RobtheRobot (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• flashbang only dealts damage on modded servers, for example I experienced it on gercry mesa enchanced server.
    And sorry but how do you want me to believe your statement about not banning good players ? I played on the server for around 15 mins, just killing others, I didnt say anything rude and I got kicked without warning. Explain that ?
    This "look at me I am better than you" or however you call my statements about ESL and being admin on a famous server, are things that I wrote AFTER my ban to gain some credibility, because you probably wouldnt believe someone who just say "I am not cheater, unban me please". Sorry but I dont really see much of sence in your post. :oops:

xfire Wolfenzi

• Wolfenzi we have plenty of good players on the server ESL and other pro league players so I doubt you got kicked just because your to good if that is what your implying.
    Your not banned so join us again sometime. .

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• no, I will not play on ESL gathers. Yes, I am just an ordinary weekend player who is able to read and builds himself an opinion on different things. I have not seen this hayashingading guy playing I was just saying what a lot of people think about him.

All this I-play-ESL-I-am-so-hot talk is so annoying... Why can those guys not stfu?

V and I agreed on you having some kind of speed hack combined whit an awareness which was not normal. Grenades where exploding right beside you doing no damage at all. That was suspicious enough. When there are no screenshots we dont have proof so you will be unbanned again b/c we are not assholes

Indeed there was something definitely wrong with your in game player character. When you have 50 ping and go through walls and zip through the proto area faster than I can chase you and my grenades land right next to you and explode causing no damage according to my console, something is wrong. If it's your IP causing the trouble it is giving you an unfair advantage, so please take care of it.

speed hack ? I didnt even lag so I dont know what makes you think that, but I can move pretty nice in circle jumps. And the only grenades exploding right beside me were flashbangs, which dont deal any damage.

Those are down right lies. Why would you name yourself Lame_lagger if you weren't lagging? Seems like you are confused again. I threw grenades right at your feet and nothing happened two admins witnessed this, ripley and I.

That being said I won't play ESL either bunch of over zealous assholes from the lot I've seen.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I had name Lame Lagger because I have been connected through my mobile phone for 2+ months which would give me ping 130+ on your server. But this day I had different provider and my ping was 40, I just kept the profile. But you are american right ? So you are the one who laggs. Maybe you dont have problems spectating some nomads who just walks through proto, but its not a big surprise that you have problems spectating someone who can move fast in proto, circle jumping etc.

xfire Wolfenzi

• I had name Lame Lagger because I have been connected through my mobile phone for 2+ months which would give me ping 130+ on your server. But this day I had different provider and my ping was 40, I just kept the profile. But you are American right ? So you are the one who laggs. Maybe you dont have problems spectating some nomads who just walks through proto, but its not a big surprise that you have problems spectating someone who can move fast in proto, circle jumping etc.

An excuse for everything i see.
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about, which was made blatantly apparent by your arrogant statement.(typical preteen ESL)
    I have spectated many players better than you and none of them go through the wall and avoid grenades exploding at their feet.

You either have an absolute shit ISP which causes server communication problems or you hack. Trying flushing your DNS cache or turning off your external tools.
    And anybody in this clan is going to take our word over yours, so you are just wasting your breath. Figuratively speaking of course.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Because of your rude and arrogant behavior, I doubt you will make any friends here. Unbanning is not about gaining credibility. It is about proving the opposite of what you are accused of. Not OSF nor you have proof of what happened, so, just as Ripley said, you are unbanned. You should just ask to close this thread and leave this behind you rather than continuing with this "credinility gaining".

I had name Lame Lagger because I have been connected through my mobile phone for 2+ months which would give me ping 130+ on your server. But this day I had different provider and my ping was 40, I just kept the profile. But you are american right ? So you are the one who laggs.Maybe you dont have problems spectating some nomads who just walks through proto, but its not a big surprise that you have problems spectating someone who can move fast in proto, circle jumping etc.

May I ask you how old you are?

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

Edited once, last by RobtheRobot (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Proving that I dont cheat is not 100% possible, however I tried to explain everything which u guys found weird...
    And unbanning actually is a lot about credibility at least from my experience. When I got banned on silversurfing germany and 70xicity mesa for cheating, I just contacted the admin, told him I play ESL, showed him my ESL account and in both cases I was immediately unbanned and got an apology. I really cant see why its such a big problem here and especially why are you calling me arrogant. I am the victim, I got banned because admin cant see difference between good player and cheater and when I made this thread you called me arrogant because I dont agree with you.
    robot - 18

xfire Wolfenzi

• ...dude... If you were a real pro player you would not argue with us in this forum, you would join a non public server and have fun over there. Also, you would know what means for public server admins to detect cheaters/hackers and that it might happen that they wrongfully accuse good players of doing so since there are so many fuckin hackers out there.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg