New App to Become an Old School Fighter #41 from Kahmu

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Kahmu

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 14

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I would like to join becouse:

1. you're like a family
    2. you are all friendly
    3. i would like to make new contacts in cw

• Hello Kahmu,

please download teamspeak and get on it every time u play so we have a chance to get to know you more.
    After some time you may have enough votes to become a member :)

And btw: do not listen to what this tioga sais, he is just a lost IMP roaming our forums b/c no one else is letting him.

Cya ingame

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Well hit your brother till he stays off youtube, then. Nah, just kiddin', but this may turn out to be a problem if you cannot use Teamspeak while you are playing. The reason to clans is to cooperate, and using the chat function may cost you your (Crysis) life.

EDIT: What type of router/modem are you using? For example speedtouch?

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

• Erm, my knowledge of the computer stops at the monitor so xD dont ask me what type of moden / router i'm using, i can be on ts but then there is, not always that crysis may crash and i just have to restart it it happens sometimes, not always.

• Same as me. My copy of the game crashes too, but it happens randomly whether or not TS is running. Probably some memory-shishkebab-stuff that gets fixed in a future patch. By type of modem/router I am asking about what name does the box that makes the internet go night-nighty when you plug it out? Does is say SpeedTouch or some other name?

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

• I like Kahmu my vote will be yes, but for the moment i'd like to leave it a few weeks to hear you more in TS and see you on our server to see what kind of player you really are.
    As for Crysis crashing mine does it also from time to time wether i use TS or not.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• not really alot of votes / reactions..... i stil hope that you guys will vote yes, i think i have 3 votes now so 7 more.......

Don't lose heart mate it can take time just take Rob for example he has been waiting a long time for just one vote now. Just a small suggestion now i think your a good sniper your also good at giving those on the ground intel on helis or infantry, but if your fight alongside Tanktop, Ripley, Pointer or any of the other regular long term OSF members you'll be noticed more, and if you stay as cool as you are on the TS you'll find these guys will vote for you.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).