New App to Become an Old School Fighter #36 from RobtheRobot

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User RobtheRobot

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: robtherobot

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 14

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

Hello. I am an Norwegian gamer who plays just about everything. My favourite game was Crysis after my sister got it from a newspaper (Sorry, not from the newspaper but the company) since she was going to review it.

I love playing in teams, especially in Crysis. I do hope that if I can join this clan, I'll get better on Wars. I just got Crysis ME for Christmas and I must warn you that I'm not as good in Wars as I was in Crysis (vanilla). Nonetheless, I do hope I'll get a chance to practice with you and I hope that I will be accepted.

About administative rights, I did sign up for that, but I do not crave you to give it just because I have, If I ever get accepted, been in the clan for a few months or years. I do have, though, some experience in that field. I have been Administrator in games such as Crysis, Minecraft and especially GTA: SA-MP(though I haven't played there for some time now since I got the ultimate crysis experience :P). I also have some experience in computers and servers, since my brother is working for a company called Accenture.

That is all I can think of right now. And one more thing: I am in puberty and my voice is a little weird, so if I sound like a whore on crack in Teamspeak, don't hesitate to say so.

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

• there is more maturity in this application than in posts from other older ex-members who still roam this website or sometimes the server.

Hello Robin,

so you found the application form! Welcome to the website. :)
    Pls use teamspeak to talk to us so we get to know you more. After a while you when there is no objection you will get told if you can wear the tags or not.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Just met you ingame and on TS. Did you see me? I flew that VTOL and got TK by Drkmaster38 all the time. :-x

Drkmaster is an idiot do not go to his level and tk him, getting tk'd doesn't affect your kdr but will affect the other guys pp on his next spawn, don't lose your pp just because he is being a jerk. If the Tk'er gets annoying alert admin (there is lots of admin on the osf server these days) and they will act accordingly.
    I offered to help yesterday but you revenge team killed him which just means a viscous cycle will begin and admin cannot help you.

And try to sort out your mic, its still choppy which is annoying.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Your mic was working fine today, your a good team mate to play with you just get stuck in and play well.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Hey Robin (or whatever your name is), sorry I haven't been around to say "hi" yet - I'm trying to see if it is possible to not blow 100% of Christmas break on Crysis. :lol:

Anyways, if you plan to be with us for a long time, then a few weeks of hanging out with us during your "evaluation" in TS / in the game server shouldn't be too much of a nightmare compared to being with us as a fellow OSF member :wink: