New App to Become an Old School Fighter #34 from Drkmaster83

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Drkmaster83

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: emofire1

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 15

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I think it has a pretty cool clan server, I plan on making friends of the OSF Clan, And I enjoy being social. I hope to make friends and get to know them. In addition to that, i plan to have fun and be trusted with responsibility. OSF RULES! :D

P.S. I also KIND OF have a sense of humor! :^D

Tha Drkmaster, Drew
    When someone says your stupid, it's not that you are, but the fact that they are jealous!

• Hello Drkmaster,

thats not good. We are not funny at all.

just kidding :)
    Welcome and please install teamspeak so we get to know you more. The address is on the main page at the top.
    Thank you!

• hey Drkmaster hope to hear from u in TS

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

• :P does that mean im in?

Tha Drkmaster, Drew
    When someone says your stupid, it's not that you are, but the fact that they are jealous!

• well, actually we would like to get to know you more before you can wear the tags. Its not a "test" just be as usual when you are playing. When we see that you are a decent player and not a douchebag there should not be a problem for you to join after a while

• well, actually we would like to get to know you more before you can wear the tags. Its not a "test" just be as usual when you are playing. When we see that you are a decent player and not a douchebag there should not be a problem for you to join after a while

8)

Edited once, last by tioga ().

• Roger that! :lol:

Tha Drkmaster, Drew

• By the way, can i make a slight change? I want to be an administrator, i will play about 5 maybe 4 out of 7 days of the week, but I'm afraid I cannot contribute to the clan, the options were confusing, but I'm okay now! :D

Tha Drkmaster, Drew

• why is everyone so eager to become an admin these days?
    Our admin coverage is quiet good now, there is no desperate need.

just hop on ts any time you join first so we can see if you fit to the group or not :)

• You don't want admin... At first its fun to have "THE POWAH" but having to constantly kick people sucks sometimes. And... if you abuse it, even once, you'll likely get it taken away.

• You don't want admin... At first its fun to have "THE POWAH" but having to constantly kick people sucks sometimes. And... if you abuse it, even once, you'll likely get it taken away.

This post marks a point in the history for tioga. I think this is his only post that isn't worth deleting.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

Edited once, last by NecessaryEvil ().

• Haha, I swear I didn't.

And what's all this about Drkmaster TK'ing RobTheRobot? Last I checked, these two both had apps to join OSF, so this is not looking good, particularly for Drkmaster.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

• aah yes i remember why drkmaster sounded familiar

Robin was tked twice by Drkmaster, and i punished him

he then took Robin's Vtol, (which i kindly kept from exploding, died later not long after :L)

and Drkmaster was kicked from the server, not by me though...

i dont recall who kicked him :L

My Verdict is, Drkmaster, to me, is not welcome to this clan.