• The NY state bar exam.

some of you old timers may (or may not) remember that i was in law school, and graduated, and took the bar. well, it seems like i passed that fucking piece of shit, thank god cause i didnt want to sit for the damn two day exam again.

anyways, hopefully (if all goes well with my paper work and ethics checks) i should be an attorney come february.

• The NY state bar exam.

some of you old timers may (or may not) remember that i was in law school, and graduated, and took the bar. well, it seems like i passed that fucking piece of shit, thank god cause i didnt want to sit for the damn two day exam again.

anyways, hopefully (if all goes well with my paper work and ethics checks) i should be an attorney come february.

hey thats great ! I have to say im a little put back to read this post ! After you treated me like DOG SHIT on your server ! Remember me ASS HOLE ! Let me fill your friends in on how you treat people on the server when no one is around , i tryed to speak to you about this gaming group and this website and all i got back was your "Bad Attitude" ! Guys BigVisk is the type of player thats turns other players away ! Having said that let me tell you what you ran off Visk , im 41 years old , i have been gaming online for over 15 years , i am the owner and webmaster of http://www.vfa-82.com , i have friends on almost every first person shooter game on the net and clan site accts on all of them , i help my clan friends with nice FAT DONATIONS inorder to keep a good standing on all the sites , i just started this crysis group by request from some of my COD4 clan mates(run and own COD4 / 2142 server and websites also) , long story short i wanted to join this group and make some new crysis friends and maybe help out a little bit but BIGDICK ended all that ! Remember me VISK ? I said to you i was at your website and you said "ya so what" ....... ringing a bell now ? There was more said but it relly dont matter now does it ? Any way i recommend you keep BIGDICK on a short rope .

This post was not ment to disrespect anyone but BIGDICK .
    Have a nice fucking life .

PS . I wont be back to read any replys to this post or any e-mails , whats done is done , thats what happined and thats how i feel like it or not .
    Fair warnning: I have meny meny friends ..... TS website server will be targeted if any one comes near http://www.vfa-82.com with bad things on there mind. " I SHIT YOU KNOT " .

• sorry dude, i dont remember you.

i remember someone who kept asking questions while i was playing and i couldnt answer everything.

i told them to check out our website. if that was you, glad you found us. not sure what youre talking about though. for a 41 year old man, you seem fairly immature in your post.

have a good life.

• hey thats great ! I have to say im a little put back to read this post ! After you treated me like DOG SHIT on your server ! Remember me ASS HOLE ! Let me fill your friends in on how you treat people on the server when no one is around , i tryed to speak to you about this gaming group and this website and all i got back was your "Bad Attitude" ! Guys BigVisk is the type of player thats turns other players away ! Having said that let me tell you what you ran off Visk , im 41 years old , i have been gaming online for over 15 years , i am the owner and webmaster of http://www.vfa-82.com , i have friends on almost every first person shooter game on the net and clan site accts on all of them , i help my clan friends with nice FAT DONATIONS inorder to keep a good standing on all the sites , i just started this crysis group by request from some of my COD4 clan mates(run and own COD4 / 2142 server and websites also) , long story short i wanted to join this group and make some new crysis friends and maybe help out a little bit but BIGDICK ended all that ! Remember me VISK ? I said to you i was at your website and you said "ya so what" ....... ringing a bell now ? There was more said but it relly dont matter now does it ? Any way i recommend you keep BIGDICK on a short rope .

This post was not ment to disrespect anyone but BIGDICK .
    Have a nice fucking life .

PS . I wont be back to read any replys to this post or any e-mails , whats done is done , thats what happined and thats how i feel like it or not .
    Fair warnning: I have meny meny friends ..... TS website server will be targeted if any one comes near http://www.vfa-82.com with bad things on there mind. " I SHIT YOU KNOT " .

Holy shit, I think this guy is {M}SpaceAcer the guy who called chachi a hacker and then rage quit.
    LOL

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• He cant spell very well from some1 as GREAT as he claims he is

meny meny friend
    Surely you mean many

"Relly" BigDick what have ya gone and done now, fuck sake cant bring you anywhere :lol:

Wardy

• apparently this guy kept word to his threat of targeting our TS server, since we had this annoying Turkish rapper vs germany showing up tonight with annoying "music". it wasn't even that annoying, it was funny :lol:

we can always set up a password to avoid future intrusions..

congratulations Big Visk ! I don't know what's the difference between an attorney and a lawyer, but anyways sounds coolio.