• Something needs to be done to get Holy to fucking stop picking on me. Just anything, because I can't take it anymore. Holy, I come in TS to hang out and have fun, then you come in every night and just fucking ruin my day. You get me all riled up and make me feel horrible, then you get me to piss everyone else off and then I'm the outcast who doesn't get to hang out with anybody. It fucking sucks.

And guys, I know you don't like hearing that shit when you're playing, but cut me a little slack here. I'm constantly getting picked on by someone I used to think was great and fun to hang out with. I'm sitting here feeling betrayed, sad, pissed, and all these negative emotions and whenever I defend myself from Holy I get yelled at from everyone else. So what, you don't mind hearing Holy diss me but as soon as I talk hell has broken loose?

And Evil, in fact, everyone, stop fucking telling me not to whine or complain. I whine and complain because I get ALL THE SHIT. Nobody else gets picked on like I do here, and nobody's cutting me any slack. And I don't get to take a Crysis death lying down, or else everyone starts picking on me for sucking. You know what? I'm a casual player. At a ping of 200 my KDR will be 0.5. And I'm fucking fine with it. I'm fucking fine with myself. I will not constantly think of some kind of excuse as to how I died, since you make fun of me for something no matter what I do anyway. I really wish I could say, it's just the internet, I'll ditch these guys and find some new friends, but I've been here for a year, I've made a lot of friends here. I don't like that it's being fucked up.

• to tell you the truth, i have no idea wtf you are talking about.

whenever people start talking random ass shit in TS that interferes with/distracts me from playing i join another channel.

perhaps its that arson doesnt come on anymore and they need someone else to pick on.

• Bro i get picked on too. its all good in the hood. just roll with the punches and instead of getting mad, think of a comeback that will have them staggering like, hey holy, bro i heard u like it up the ass so i gave u this buttplug so u can enjoy ur lonely nights LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Bro i get picked on too. its all good in the hood. just roll with the punches and instead of getting mad, think of a comeback that will have them staggering like, hey holy, bro i heard u like it up the ass so i gave u this buttplug so u can enjoy ur lonely nights LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Toga, then they get pissed at me for talking about something besides the game.

Evil, I think I might know why Holy suddenly hates me so much. In Xfire he spent hours telling me to leave the clan over and over, and his only reason for it was this post by me:

What's all this then?

He's convinced that only losers who are full of themselves say "what's all this then." It seems like he knows an asshole who says that and he was obsessed with calling me a fag for saying it. So apparently I brought this on me by quoting Futurama...

Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• to tell you the truth ppl im extremely sympathetic (WITH THE SYM HOLY) and i feel bad for someone even if they pissed me off a day ago so yea i feel bad for cad i understand his view but i need to look into that more to find out whats right and wrong, im not saying any1 is wrong here (except toga) but i just need to maybe look into it.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• to tell you the truth ppl im extremely sympathetic (WITH THE SYM HOLY) and i feel bad for someone even if they pissed me off a day ago so yea i feel bad for cad i understand his view but i need to look into that more to find out whats right and wrong, im not saying any1 is wrong here (except toga) but i just need to maybe look into it.

Thanks man, but instead of posting when you didn't know everything, pretty much just to say " I don't know the whole story" find it out before you post. I do agree that Toga is wrong though :).

Yeah Cad its not just cause you said What's all this then? oh BTW

"1. What's all this then? 35 up, 3 down love it hate it

get this on a mug
    What one is supposed to say in an authorative Cockney accented voice if they are greeted with "'Ello 'ello" (or "Hello hello" in a Cockney accent). Is taken from the policeman character Graham Chapman used to play regularly on the TV show Monty Python's Flying Circus. Chapman would barge into the setting (sometimes in the middle of a sketch), and demand to know "What's all this, then!?"
    Ello, ello.

What's all this, then?"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?ter…ll+this+then%3F

:P, Cad your whiny post draws no sympathy from me.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

I pissed you off?

And Holy, just fucking stop. It's bad enough a good friend decided he hates me, but now I have to take his shit every day. How the fuck do you think I feel man? I haven't wronged you, so I don't know what your problem is...

Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).