• M21, it's basically an m14 that's been turned into a sniper platform.

I win cookiez?

I want one of these:
    k31receiver.jpg

I don't know what the name of that is, because Killing Floor just calls it a lever-action rifle. However, going on what the guns look like in CoD WaW (which will most likely give me a false answer since guns in video games always look different), I'd guess... Karabiner 98k? That's probably wrong. Oh wait, the image name has K32 Receiver in it.

Now if you can't guess this one, you're losing a cookie (some negative reinforcement).
    fn_p90_1.jpg

Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Cad if ya wait once in a while for a page to load, you would of seen Verraters post with a pic of a FN P90.

Some of you have seen these...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

Edited once, last by DMC_RULEZ (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I don't know what the name of that is, because Killing Floor just calls it a lever-action rifle. However, going on what the guns look like in CoD WaW (which will most likely give me a false answer since guns in video games always look different), I'd guess... Karabiner 98k? That's probably wrong. Oh wait, the image name has K32 Receiver in it.

Now if you can't guess this one, you're losing a cookie (some negative reinforcement).
    fn_p90_1.jpg

How did i miss your post? It's a swedish k31 the picture i posted. That picture you just posted is a P90 my favorite smg of all time.

firearms-bear-camera-demotivational-posters.jpg

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• this is what i expected this thread to be about

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• no its not, i dont see tits or bare ass like in DMCs

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• Just what ya need in a traffic jam....A Good Old A10 MiniGun.

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

Edited once, last by DMC_RULEZ (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).