• Hi all, just thought i'd post introduce myself and say how much i've enjoyed playing in the OSF server, i've only recently bought my pc so getting used to well everything, trying to figure out how to make the game run well improve my skill and hopefully be a good player.
    I'm not totally new to multiplayer fps shooters i used to be in the STorm clan playing Soldier of Fortune 2 about 8 years ago only life and personal circumstances meant i've not played multiplayer on a p.c for years.
    Anyway don't want to ramble on to much just wanted to say I like the attitude and maturity of the osf members hopefully if the wife lets me (kinda under the thumb these days) you'll see me often in the server.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Hey Arborist, I remember you. It was fun playing with you. Sorry if I was in a bad mood when I was playing, but BABYSDADDY always beats me by turning up in the most unlikely places, and I just know MistaD stalks me until he can shoot me from behind. Apart, they're fine, but when they team up and BABYSDADDY follows MistaD, I get really pissed off because I can't go anywhere without getting double-teamed from two separate directions.

BTW, you sure you don't want to join the clan?

• no dmc... you just need to stop getting high that often.....

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• cuz those who talk about anything else become outcasted (cad).... Dont be afraid to be unique and speak your mind in highschool, but expect to have no friends.....

and have i not shut the fuk up about you faggots?? im trying to not scream my face off flaming you cunt nuggets and id appreciate the same respect..

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• Thanks for the replies (even though some of them are random in the extreme :D ) i'm slowy improving my game what i'd like to try next is team speak i've tried downloading the file link on the home pages but it seems dead?

Tryton on life

• [OUT OF DATE LINK REMOVED] Click "Go Get It" and it should begin downloading momentarily. I tried on Firefox and it worked for me.

If that fails, just Google "TeamSpeak".

I should of known better,,, google it is the universal answer to all of lifes questions. I have it now so i'll get round to installing it sometime.

Tryton on life

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Holy, just what the fuck is your problem? Why do you have to keep giving me shit for things you do way MORE than I do?!

...Hey, wait a minute. I just realized you talk down to people sometimes.

Oh man, I'm listening to you now in TS. It's insane what kinda crap you're saying constantly... It's the kind of humor where usually I'm laughing and everyone else is staring at me, ready to yell at me for being different. It's the kind of shit that you say is why you're being such an ass to me. Stop being a fucking hypocrite, Holy. Either be a decent person or just ignore me completely. Because this bad attitude thing where you act nice to everyone and talk down to me is ridiculous, and childish. Yeah, yeah, I know, you and I are kids. But what you're doing is a lot more childish than our age, so...

HowAboutaNiceBigCupofShuttheFuckUp.jpg

OK, now you're fucking insulting me constantly. Lay off, fuck off, screw off, do whatever you want that gets you off of me!

Edited once, last by Cadeyrn (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).