Teamspeak Server and OSF Website NOT Shutting Down Dec 31, 2017

• TeabagPsc has informed me that the server he has graciously provided to us will be shutting down at the end of the year. This is the server that the teamspeak and this website are hosted on. I will be sure to set up a Discord server before the end of the year and will provide the address to it as soon as I do so. Hopefully icomrade will be able to back up the website for us so it can be transferred at some point in the future.

Please add me on Steam if you haven't done so yet: rsanto10

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

• I'm waiting for a new dedi to be set up, don't worry. also, discord is shit so I wouldn't worry about that either. FYI you can use the free amazon AWS servers to host a teamspeak server, but if you go over a certain bandwidth threshold you'll incur charges, like HolyDiver's 2 gb movie uploads to the file browser...

Edit: In the interim please do not change permissions, upload files, etc. on the TS server or website, as they may not be carried over to the new server.

• Yes, thanks teabag and thanks commie for carrying the torch. Let me know if there's anything you need (such as help covering costs).

I think we owe teabag more than anyone, so if anyone should get donations as of yet it's him. That being said, the server isn't being subsidized by business efforts, so I am bearing the full brunt of the cost, help with covering costs would be much appreciated.

Teabag, let me know if you need to host anything, and I'll get you set up

• I set up a discord back when I was streaming. Reckless would have access and full permissions on it to make people admins in my absence. Someone keep me in the loop when and if things change, several of you fine gents have me on FB and have my number. I hate being fucking disconnected like this

• I set up a discord back when I was streaming. Reckless would have access and full permissions on it to make people admins in my absence. Someone keep me in the loop when and if things change, several of you fine gents have me on FB and have my number. I hate being fucking disconnected like this

likely nothing will change if you use ts.oldschoolfighters.com or ts.osf.rip you won't even need to update your TS setting, since I'll update the web address to point to the new server. However, if you use the IP that will change, and will no longer be 37.59.229.103. The transition will likely occur before December 31st, i.e. as soon as OVH gets their shit together and set up the server

• likely nothing will change if you use ts.oldschoolfighters.com or ts.osf.rip you won't even need to update your TS setting, since I'll update the web address to point to the new server. However, if you use the IP that will change, and will no longer be 37.59.229.103. The transition will likely occur before December 31st, i.e. as soon as OVH gets their shit together and set up the server

that's good to hear. Seeing as I still have zero timeframe for a return to what I consider normal life anyway, the teamspeak issue wasn't so much a concern as losing the website was. I feel like I got teleported back to 1995. I have internet where I'm at but I'm pretty sure a 56k is faster than what I have access to

• New server is set up, web site is moved over, if there's any issues let me know. be sure to connect to the teamspeak with the web address: ts.osf.rip or ts.oldschoolfighters.com

• it keeps saying "client disconnected reason=leaving" on the server. There was one ping timeout kick for you, after a bunch of seemingly normal disconnects, maybe try restarting your pc/modem/router? I don't get kicked, and nobody else tried connecting