Mulle's Lovely Computer & Gear.

• Had this for good 6 months now. I'm thinking of getting a better CPU. But I'll be buying some better cooling tomorrow. I was suppose to have another GTX 680, so I could have SLI, but that didn't happen anyway :(...

Here's my current specs.

I have also added a 2TB External Hard Drive. Better cooling is on the way as well.

I am using Dual Monitors, and soon I'll be buying some 3D Glasses for fun, for my main monitor. I've linked my monitors below.
    http://www.amazon.com/BenQ-XL2420T-Professional-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B006HIKIG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356306009&sr=8-1&keywords=benq+xl2420t
    http://www.amazon.com/HP-W1907-19-inch-Widescreen-Monitor/dp/B000OK1046/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356306064&sr=1-1&keywords=hp+w1907

The 19" one is the oldest. It's so old, I can't even remember how old.. I have quite a big desk, so beside my big desk, I have a laptop, that's always ready to use. It's a gaming laptop as well.

For my keyboard, I am currently using a G510. I have gotten lot's of free goodies sent from Logitech to me, that I have gotten through gaming. Prizes from LAN Party's and such. Most was won in the game called Counter Strike: Source. Below I have listed the goodies I have gotten sent for free ;)!

($200) Logitech G19 x3 - Yes, 3 of them! I've sold them all actually :).
    ($119) Logitech G510 x2 - Currently using one of these. I gave one to my friend, because I couldn't have won these without him :).
    ($69) Logitech Z323 x1 - I am getting another one of these for free as well. The bass is amazing in it.
    ($110) Microsoft LifeCam Cinema x1 - Really amazing webcam, best I ever had.

And my biggest Prize was from Plantronic. I got 5 Plantronic GameCom 780's as well. I have sold 3 of them. They're really amazing for gaming and such. The dolby surround sound in them is amazing. Here's a picture of 3 of them, when I first got them:
    be1f1682a48a4dc065882d621ae8b0cb.png?1356306693

I am really happy for all my gear, I love it. This was also my first post :3.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil"

install crysis wars

I'll buy it when I get home. Any other games I need to buy as well?

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "Mulle"

I'll buy it when I get home. Any other games I need to buy as well?

Just Crysis Wars

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics