Kicked and Ban dunno why

• im name was Vosiler (Friendly) and i was kicked while running from Z's in cherno and banned for "remote code execution" game dident say anything else and ive no ideal what that actually means, can i be unbanned and maybe explained what actually went wrong?

(dayz) happned like 10-20 mins ago

~V~

• Any script that is executed by the server, issued from a player lands you in the remoteexec.log. Apparently, you weren't so innocent as this is your remotely executed code.

Code
    01.12.2012 15:02:13: Vosiler (Friendly) (109.000.000.00:64707) GUID - #8 "{if (getPlayerUID _x == 'XXXXXXXX') then {call compile '(vehicle _x) hideObject true;';};} forEach (entities 'CAManBase');"

Edit: I will research this a bit more.

• I generally (always) see this when players attempt to telelport others to their position. However, against my better judgement I will unban you.

Disclaimer: the remoteexec.log has never incorrectly logged a player before, and it won't incorrectly do it in the future. You only get unbanned for this once.

Edit: you should also know that someone else was banned a little while before you for the same exact script, and what was logged is used in lots of teleport scripts.

• well the thing is i know i wasent hacking etc but i understand if it looks like i was to you but i also know i havent changed anything if it is some kind of error to i dont really want to be kicked killed and banned again :/ i only had dayzdb (map open) on my other screen and ts3 open while i was running from cherno with a ton of zombies on me trying to get to balota when i first logged on the server this afternoon it told me to delete some files in the dayz addon folder because the keys were bad but after i reinstalled the mod i could get on the server (for the first time) would that have anything to do with it? because if i come back on and it happens again theres no chance in hell anyone will listen that i wasent hacking, (just saw you edit) can you tell where this player was? is it possible that this other player was around me hacking for some reason when he was using the hack my game got messed up because i was too close to him or maybe he was trying to teleport to kill me as i was running out of cherno?

• Most of us got banned even osf members, iComrade is the expert in this area and I trust his judgement, I killed you and your friend near myshenko a side note spamming M107's killing zombies is not so smart! neither was my move after I killed you both as I got sloppy been a while since I played and I got killed by I assume was your buddy. Who then after I distracted my partner picked her of to :( so well played to your team mate.

The other members moved in to to cover our bodies and try to take out the last member and as me and my partner moved in we all got kicked and banned, personally I thought it was a little suspicous but then this is dayz.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• it was a L85A2 AWS :( but if i was a hacker i wouldent of got snipped so easy >< and i wouldent of been running around cherno looking for matches for 20 mins (found 2 boxes) then hacking and teleporting or what ever that script says, but if you all also got banned and kicked etc how is it unreasonable to see i suffered from the same thing you did (i assume you were not hacking yourself) i want to play on the server as it is noted for banning a lot of hackers but now i wonder how many are actually hacking and how many cant be bothered to try and get unbanned when innocent :/ i just hope it does not happen again as i still have no ideal how or what caused it as im 100% sure im not hacking :)

~V~

• Hm I don´t know. Ginia, Arb, Yoda an me got kicked and banned at the same time. SCANNER got hourglassed. For me it said something about remote exec #8 and then admin ban but I was just lying on the ground doing nothing. When rejoining we all were at gender selection

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Quote from &quot;Vosiler&quot;

it was a L85A2 AWS :( but if i was a hacker i wouldent of got snipped so easy >< and i wouldent of been running around cherno looking for matches for 20 mins (found 2 boxes) then hacking and teleporting or what ever that script says, but if you all also got banned and kicked etc how is it unreasonable to see i suffered from the same thing you did (i assume you were not hacking yourself) i want to play on the server as it is noted for banning a lot of hackers but now i wonder how many are actually hacking and how many cant be bothered to try and get unbanned when innocent :/ i just hope it does not happen again as i still have no ideal how or what caused it as im 100% sure im not hacking :)

~V~

Ha I thought you had an AWS I remember thinking that scoped looked big and another reason I was eager to run in there and check your bodies, still I cannot understand why you played so dumb and had such high tier loot, the third guy was smart and a very good shot i'm really pissed he got us both.

Anyway we all got killed, a lot of us were banned because of a hacker, and yeah your probably right and innocent players are banned just not intentionally by a human admin. Dayz after it reached popularity has had a big problem with hackers and we and by we I mean mostly one guy works very hard at trying to keep the server clean and free of cheaters/script kids.
    We are a fair community your welcome to post here or join our TS (members channels are locked you can always poke us for our attention) if you have any issues.

Tryton on life

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• i quit playing dayz a few months ago and at that time i we had tents everywhere fully stocked etc but i think the games more fun when you need to hunt for gear, but we were just fucking around in the barn i dont think dying is a big deal we nearly have all the gear back now but i will miss the aws :( made it super easy to scout stuff at night found it at a crashed heli i was up to 330 z kills :( anywhy thanks for un banning etc was funny last night when there was a heli fight and 2 peeps kept getting banned icomrade was one of them, the heli flew over me at one point and i shit me self lol

~V~

• You should choose your in game friends more carefully, I thought it was suspicious during getting to our bodies and the final guy being held in the barn by our team mates we all die. Turns out your dayz buddy Player1 is a hacking mo fo, hope he enjoys his ban.
    Not saying you or those you was hanging with were responsible for the mass kill but it is fishy!

What would be good is if you can tell us who the third player was in the barn so he can be looked into also

Tryton on life