• I'm looking into water cooling my PC when I next upgrade my CPU and possibly my GFX card, can you guys let me know your water cooled set's and some pictures if possible?

Thanks

OSF-Yoda.png

• http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_…ng_kit_review/1

We have 2 of these kits albeit with an extra 120mm rad for the dual gpu cooling, been happy with them running now for nearly 2 years and I,ll leave my pc on over night whilst downloading legal files.

I,ll put pics up of our new system when I am back, but you can see ginia,s in her rig thread.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• ORRRR you can do what my dad's colleague did... he overclocked his CPU to 8GHz and kept dumping in liquid nitrogen. Just kidding. I stuck with a simple H100 (closed set). Simplest watercooling setup, but its really just using water as a median between the air and CPU. I dont know much about watercooling though, so im afraid i wont be able to help. But i do know that maintaining and installing them can be a bitch, so make sure you have the dedication before you start this endeavor.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Quote from "eraser1"

ORRRR you can do what my dad's colleague did... he overclocked his CPU to 8GHz and kept dumping in liquid nitrogen. Just kidding. I stuck with a simple H100 (closed set). Simplest watercooling setup, but its really just using water as a median between the air and CPU. I dont know much about watercooling though, so im afraid i wont be able to help. But i do know that maintaining and installing them can be a bitch, so make sure you have the dedication before you start this endeavor.

As a IT technician for many years I eat installation manuals for breakfast!

I think i've figured out the best way to do it with my case, just need to check against your set up when you're back Arb

OSF-Yoda.png