• Just wanted to pop on here and say hi. I have been playing dayz on your server for a little while now and credit where it due you guys run a great, reliable server. I am sure may of you have had a good laugh at killing me because i always seem to stumbel accross someone with a bigger better gun -lol.

See you in game guys

• How to recognise me in the game ...... Im the guy stood up, running at full speed across open ground with 20+ zombies on my heals, half the bandit population of the server shooting chunks out of my big fat ass and screaming for my mummy ......

So you will know its me :)

• Hi again guys thanks for inviting me on comms this morning. Sorry that it was brief but as I explaind on line my attention is demanded some times ;). Me, Raskol and Tony are frequently plodding around your server. Understandably the time difference affects when some of you guys are around hence you havent seen us on your teamspeak very much. But we wil drop by when we see you about and your always welcome on our vent server if you feel like it.

85.236.100.19: 9704

password - fit

catch you soon guys hope you have fun in the chopper ;)

• Quote from "Sharpie"

Hi again guys thanks for inviting me on comms this morning. Sorry that it was brief but as I explaind on line my attention is demanded some times ;). Me, Raskol and Tony are frequently plodding around your server. Understandably the time difference affects when some of you guys are around hence you havent seen us on your teamspeak very much. But we wil drop by when we see you about and your always welcome on our vent server if you feel like it.

85.236.100.19: 9704

password - fit

catch you soon guys hope you have fun in the chopper ;)

Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, we never keep the chopper for long :(