• Sorry if this is inapropriate, but I have your DayZ server as my favourite (I don't use any other actually) and I thought I'd drop by and say hello and thank you, great server and I enjoy playing on it very much. Keep up the good work!

Oh, my name is Bob I'm from the UK (Northamptonshire) (in game I'm Raskol). Thanks again.

• Hi Raskol, thanks for taking the time to join up to our server, and I am glad you enjoy gaming in our servers.

As commie has said if you find any problems please post here, if you need any help just ask, me and ROginia will always help if we can.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Thanks so much for the warm welcome : D I have played arma for a wee while tho i still consider myself a noob (played mostly I44 mod). This MOD is brutal! So far I have killed 1 bandit, 0 murders and died more times than I care to mention. If your TS is open to the public I would like to pop on some time and say hello. See you all in-game : D (If I do see you, I will probably just run away - I'm such a scaredy-cat).

• Our teamspeak at ts.oldschoolfighers.com is open, however the dayz channels are locked to prevent strangers from gaining information that we may unknowingly announce. Although, there are often a few of us (myself most recently included) in the bean wars of Elektrozavodsk who do not have sensitive coordinates or cherished characters at stake and would be willing to team up in an effort to murder all who enter the city :twisted:. Feel free to give me a poke in TS if you see my name in a locked channel.

• Quote from "Raskol"

Thanks so much for the warm welcome : D I have played arma for a wee while tho i still consider myself a noob (played mostly I44 mod). This MOD is brutal! So far I have killed 1 bandit, 0 murders and died more times than I care to mention. If your TS is open to the public I would like to pop on some time and say hello. See you all in-game : D (If I do see you, I will probably just run away - I'm such a scaredy-cat).

Hello, and if i see you, you wont be able to run away :twisted:

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• hi i play 2 weeks tis game now just heard of tis game because of war z its a nice server i hope i can join de clan il give donate for server :D only problem having little trouble to navigate the map

• Hey Guys ! Nice server, had pretty much fun last night.

Still, 2 things :

- 2 times, an automatic script from the admin, I guess, made me dance for several seconds (like a very long minute). During this time, I cannot stop the dance, and text showed up. Quite Annoying, and very dangerous regarding how visible your are during that time.

So my question is : Is this an offical server ??

- Is their particular schedule on this server, 'cause it looks like its been down for a while now. I wanna join but the server is off !!

Thx guys !

• Sorry Kwint but you got a script or something executed on you by a cheater! A couple of other guys also reported this to me through Steam, also a cheater by the name of Freddy Kruger spawning ammo boxes for players. Unfortunatly we are not on the DayZ server much these dayz to see whats going on and rely on you guys to report these things.

Also you should of created a new topic for this as it will attract more attention.

Also can you tell us if your happy with the time of day by voting in the poll thread or leaving a comment.

Thanks

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Yes this is an official server, no admins cannot make you dance, spawn items or vehicles, kill you, spectate you (on this server), teleport you or them selves, or use god mode. Thanks for the feedback :).

Quote from "ArboristUK"

Sorry Kwint but you got a script or something executed on you by a cheater! A couple of other guys also reported this to me through Steam, also a cheater by the name of Freddy Kruger spawning ammo boxes for players. Unfortunatly we are not on the DayZ server much these dayz to see whats going on and rely on you guys to report these things.

Also you should of created a new topic for this as it will attract more attention.

Also can you tell us if your happy with the time of day by voting in the poll thread or leaving a comment.

Thanks

I regularly check logs, please let me know next time! Needless to say those SV7 cunts have been banned for 3 days, so it's not like you had to tell me, but it;s still nice. Unfortunately my time is limited and it would be nice if I wasn't the only one checking the logs (this isn't directed at you Arb, it's at everyone).

P.s. it's not that hard you will learn, if you are unsure you can always post the log bit in the cheat reporting section (that's what it's there for).