Day Z zombie survival mod: info, videos, tips and tricks

• Quote from "luckypeter"

and well the lucky is in the name

Seems like you didn't catch that part evil :P anyhow, commie is right, it will be very difficult to hide the heli, but we won't solve anything by lamenting all the time... either way, ill try searching for hiding spots in the SP version of DayZ (where you can be god and spawn anything you want :mrgreen: )

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "icomrade"

I'm thinking that it will be hard to hide a helicopter anywhere :/
    Although, I'm sure talking about the helicopter like there's no tomorrow won't help our chances.

We have a Heli???!?!?! 8O

OSF-Yoda.png

• Quote from "Yoda"

We have a Heli???!?!?! 8O

SURPRISE!!!! :D

• Hi there, not sure if I'm in the right place but I'm looking to team with people for Day Z. I've been playing on your server on and off for a couple of weeks but I'm getting tired of going alone :) Any takers?

• Quote from "KAPE"

Hi there, not sure if I'm in the right place but I'm looking to team with people for Day Z. I've been playing on your server on and off for a couple of weeks but I'm getting tired of going alone :) Any takers?

There's usually a couple of players in the DayZ channel of our teamspeak 3 server. ts.oldschoolfighters.com

• Quote from "icomrade"

There's usually a couple of players in the DayZ channel of our teamspeak 3 server. ts.oldschoolfighters.com

And if they're all in members, just poke someone with an S all the way to the right of their name.

• Quote from "Ripley"

I got a feeling that this Litan guy on our server knows how to spawn with all his equipment after he dies ("...killed by friendly fire"). Can we check that in the logs?

If he doesn't get kicked it isn't being logged, he's using a bypass. Wait for a battleye update, or a global ban that will soon follow.
    Hackers will now appear in logs if they are using a bypass, however, if they execute a script using the bypass it will not be logged in the server.

• I bailed from two helicopters the other day. The first time was on accident and I hit some trees on the way down and was injured a bit. The second time was because of a hacker and I even survived that as well. At the very end of this video I caught a clip of us parachuting to the ground after our chopper was destroyed:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and pointguard captured some better footage of the hacker destroying our heli:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ok the UAZ on DE 1290 might be gone. We drove it to the quarry to fix the V3S and the server crashed. After restart there was a bus glitched into the V3S and the UAZ was gone. So it might be that the heli on the same server is gone as well.

Do not leave important stuff in any type of vehicle right now. You will loose it

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• This is so hilarious I watched it several times now:

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• [yt-popup]

[/yt-popup]

Note: remove the ending string i.e. "&feature=xxxxxxxxx" & indicates the beginning of a string.

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

• These are good for a laugh.

• me and killacon got to do a battle tonight, it was us 2 vs 5 guys, as soon as we got there killacon got shot by a guy who had a as50 tws which were were not aware of. i ran and flanked them and ended up killing 4 guys, one of which was streaming the whole thing live. the last guy didnt want a part in the battle but he drove down and picked up killacon and brought him back to his body.we were in the team speak with 4 of the 5 guys. the guy who was streaming ran at me and got within 30m and i ended up hip shooting him in the head. It was the funnest night i ever had playing dayz.

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

• Quote from "K9shibby"

me and killacon got to do a battle tonight, it was us 2 vs 5 guys, as soon as we got there killacon got shot by a guy who had a as50 tws which were were not aware of. i ran and flanked them and ended up killing 4 guys, one of which was streaming the whole thing live. the last guy didnt want a part in the battle but he drove down and picked up killacon and brought him back to his body.we were in the team speak with 4 of the 5 guys. the guy who was streaming ran at me and got within 30m and i ended up hip shooting him in the head. It was the funnest night i ever had playing dayz.

Can we get a link to the stream?

• Quote from "icomrade"

Can we get a link to the stream?

The stream is long done by now, and unless that the stream saves as a full video, there's no way of watching it. Either way, all the fun stuff starts right before his first death.

• Sittin ´round east airfield like the real allnighter,
    that´s what u do being an old school fighter.
    3 bitches landed there that stole our own nice choppa,
    my bullets with their name on it said "this is from papa".
    Heading for the heli flyin nice and slow,
    bringing it back home singin´ wowowo.

:D

Meaning: the chopper on our sever is back in OSF hands. Searching for a safe place now

EDIT: nvm its gone again after server restart. Whoever is there, check the island where it should spawn.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg