• I got a bit tired of this website and all of its grey mediocrity, so I made this. http://test.oldschoolfighters.com/

Just a quick note: this runs on my pc so it goes to sleep when I do, and killacon is the only user that is not registered because the database I used is pretty old. I will update it when I feel it's ready.Right now there's a couple of loose odds and ends I have to tie up.

Please post any feedback here and not on that forum, it will get deleted when I update the DB.

• I had to search for the fancy login box but other than that it looks pretty cool! (apart from the faglight guy to the left haha)
    My vote will be sure if we carry over our signatures lol

Only saw the main page bc I seem to be not registered yet

EDIT: ok I can login but not via the fancy one on the side.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Not looking right on my gaypad resolution all wrong, where as this site works well apart from the quick links in the top right.
    So needs to be fagpad friendly so I can check in easily when I am away.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Quote from "ArboristUK";p="11851"

Not looking right on my gaypad resolution all wrong, where as this site works well apart from the quick links in the top right.
    So needs to be fagpad friendly so I can check in easily when I am away.

can i get a screen shot? it seems to work correctly on my phone, I've tested it with FF Chrome and ie7 and beyond. I'll do safari next, but it's essentially the same thing as firefox and chrome.

• Quote from "VandenPlas";p="11856"

I told you guys from the start that this 90's theme is tacky as fuck.

Also fuck phpbb, mybb is waayyyy better.

phpbb has a larger community, which means more mods and more support. It also supports many more languages, styles, integration and a "new user" group to help restrict trolls.

for what it's worth, everything can be changed on this website. A gallery website (like teabag's image host) can be added easily, a wiki, a blog, and different forum software can be used.