OSF's chain swangin' BF3 Server

• Quote from "Ripley";p="11677"

Roger. Ill put him on the ban list.
    Then we would have 2 Russians on the ban list.

That makes in total 2 players on the ban list.

I'm not 100% certain that he was hacking...but he's a guy that I would check his PB screenshots before putting him on the Russian list...er ban list, sorry.

• I have an opinion for the server,its either make it rush or conquest. people join for one or the other and leave when they find out the mode they dislike comes up. The only time i have played rush is on the OSF server i would prefer it to be at least 32 player server on any large conquest, but thats just me.

SAVE A WHALE HARPOON A FAT CHICK

• Quote from "K9shibby";p="11685"

I have an opinion for the server,its either make it rush or conquest. people join for one or the other and leave when they find out the mode they dislike comes up. The only time i have played rush is on the OSF server i would prefer it to be at least 32 player server on any large conquest, but thats just me.

I'm sure yoda would accept donations for the extra 16 slots

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11686"

I'm sure yoda would accept donations for the extra 16 slots

The server is set for 16 slot's and it isn't expandable without cancellation (at a cost) and reordering with more slots.

Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11682"

I'm not 100% certain that he was hacking...but he's a guy that I would check his PB screenshots before putting him on the Russian list...er ban list, sorry.

I can't see his name on the PBlog server side and he wasn't caught in the screen shot's, but we have all seen those Russian hackers slip through the net!

Maybe a poll on whether to stop players from Russia joining the server?

I'll be back online this weekend for sure! I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from lack of chain swangin!!

OSF-Yoda.png

Edited once, last by Yoda (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Don't worry blackhawk, Admin rights will be given out to more people soon, watch this space!!

Quote from "Ripley";p="11690"

Of course it was french :P

Need you say any more? lol

OSF-Yoda.png