Possable unbanning Sidious Pol

• [17:22] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: meeka ruins your chance of getting unbanned
    [17:22] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: he acts like a dick
    [17:22] [A]s^CloWnie->NO.1 <3>NO.1 <3>NO.1 <3>NO.1 <3>NO.1 <3>NO.1 <3: as i say its about me not about meeka
    [17:27] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: do you understand what im saying?
    [17:27] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: you are meeka's friend
    [17:27] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: we all know that
    [17:27] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: if he acts like a dick, then so do you
    [17:27] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: guilt by association
    [17:27] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: look that up
    [17:27] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: translate it
    [17:27] [A]s^CloWnie->NO.1 <3>NO.1 <3>NO.1 <3: its meeka not me
    [17:28] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: i said meeka is acting like a dick
    [17:28] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: and if he acts like a dick, then we're not unbanning you

this is how evil act

• i think the ban appeal its about me and not how meeka act right?

[17:24] Sidious: thats stupid because when u was banned from bros, the admin just ban to you ( for insult and insulting nicks) not to your clan mates from OSF
    [17:24] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: i was banned for recruiting
    [17:25] Sidious1: well racer tell another thing
    [17:25] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: and all osf nearly got banned because of me
    [17:25] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: not that i cared, because bros was a shit server
    [17:25] Sidious: well not chachi or robo ( they play sometimes there and they never get a ban)

Edited once, last by Sida1234 (May 15, 2011 at 5:57 PM).

• I'm going to get shit for this but there is nothing wrong with getting a another try, so i will vote YES but that most likely wont help you, but if for some reason it does you better not fuck it up.show us that you are ready to play with fun but fair people.

I doubt you'd vote yes if you had been getting spammed the way I have been over the last month on xfire.

Here is a random sample of Sidious that I've gotten from chat logs. Now expect this everyday from the day we voted to ban Sidious until now:

[22:11] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: why i should play on your server?
    [22:11] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: if i play in a server is for get better skill or w/e
    [22:11] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: for do that i need good players
    [22:11] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: ( u really think osf have good players?)
    [22:12] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: xD

[22:12] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: you must think so
    [22:12] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: because you keep trying to join
    [22:12] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: check my nicks
    [22:12] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: its just for do stupid things
    [22:13] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: plus
    [22:13] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: im not sucking the cocks of the niggers of lc and tuny xD
    [22:13] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: for they play in my team or w/e
    [22:13] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: LOL
    [22:13] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: see
    [22:13] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: u GAY

[22:15] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: i didnt know you understood english
    [22:15] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: my english is bs
    [22:15] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: like your skill xD
    [18:59] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: bitch!
    [13:55] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: PUTO NOOB

[13:57] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: a psychiatrist can help you if you have an inferiority complex
    [13:58] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: NO
    [13:58] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: CHECK YOUR SEXUALITY HOMO NOOB
    [13:58] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: U NEED COCKS FOR GET SOME AIM LOL

[13:59] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: dont you have better things to do
    [13:59] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: NO
    [13:59] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: JUST FLAME YOUR STUPID LIFE

[13:59] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: bother someone else
    [13:59] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: NEVA!
    [13:59] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: JUST YOU
    [13:59] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: MI PUTITO!!!

[14:00] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: you know you're making yourself look like a fag to everyone, right?
    [14:00] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: WHO THINKS THAT?
    [14:01] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: everyone
    [14:01] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: U THINK I GIVE A SHIT FOR WHAT EVERYONE THINK ABOUT ME?
    [14:01] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: stop caps
    [14:01] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: AT LEAST I DONT CALL HACKER TO OTHER PLAYERS
    [14:01] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: LIKE TUNY OR SCANNER
    [14:02] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: YOUR PUTITOS

[14:02] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: tuny and scanner dont cheat
    [14:02] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: CALLING ME HACKER
    [14:02] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: NO
    [14:02] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: THEY CALL ME HACKER
    [14:02] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: FAGS

[14:02] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: no youre the fag
    [14:02] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: LOL?
    [14:02] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: a kid who spams people on xfire in all caps on a daily basis is a fag
    [14:03] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: LIKE YOU
    [14:03] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: U SPAM TOO
    [14:03] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: PUTITO!

[14:03] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: ok
    [14:03] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: AND THEY CALL ME HACKER
    [14:03] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: USING AIMBOT AND MODIFY FILES

[14:03] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: youre losing all your friends acting like this
    [14:03] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: STUPID FAGS xD
    [14:04] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: i cant think of anyone that has any respect for you anymore
    [14:05] =OSF=NecessaryEvil: why do you continue to act like this?
    [14:05] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: IN THE BATTLEFIELD I RAPE ALL OF YOU NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS
    [14:05] [A]s^BE STRONG JAPAN!!!<3: 0 SKILL

• Oh well I think that makes it all pretty clear to me...and for the record sidious, your skill is extremely low for the amount of time you spend in this game, and the same goes for your friend meekakitty. You did beat me on 1on1 a couple times, and every time I spend months away from the game the first thing I get is an idiot coming on xfire asking me for 1vs1 (do I need to say who that is?). You're pathetic both at the game and as a person, if you were as good as you say you are you'd be in a decent team by now, not begging to be unbanned from a public server. You make a fragmovie showing kills on us? Make a fragmovie from an official match against players who are considered good by the whole crysis community (or what's left of it), then I'll take my time and watch it. Honestly I don't know how Evil has the patience to keep someone like you on xfire, and posting chat logs here won't help you at all. I've already said this, but you and your retarded friends can go to hell and I'd ban you in a heartbeat if it all depended on me, so you should be glad Evil and the others have a little more patience.

Also, grow some balls and stop insulting people in a language they might not understand.

• Oh well I think that makes it all pretty clear to me...and for the record sidious, your skill is extremely low for the amount of time you spend in this game, and the same goes for your friend meekakitty. You did beat me on 1on1 a couple times, and every time I spend months away from the game the first thing I get is an idiot coming on xfire asking me for 1vs1 (do I need to say who that is?). You're pathetic both at the game and as a person, if you were as good as you say you are you'd be in a decent team by now, not begging to be unbanned from a public server. You make a fragmovie showing kills on us? Make a fragmovie from an official match against players who are considered good by the whole crysis community (or what's left of it), then I'll take my time and watch it. Honestly I don't know how Evil has the patience to keep someone like you on xfire, and posting chat logs here won't help you at all. I've already said this, but you and your retarded friends can go to hell and I'd ban you in a heartbeat if it all depended on me, so you should be glad Evil and the others have a little more patience.

Also, grow some balls and stop insulting people in a language they might not understand.

im flaming to you? nope
    are WE talking about my fragmovie? nope
    so what are you talking about?
    if u want flame me or my clanmates maybe u will get a punishment from your clan rules ;)
    and FYI this topic is about sidious unban appeal not about u flame me and talk shit about my and my clan
    ok?
    cyas ;)

Edited once, last by Sida1234 (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• we are listing reasons for you to be banned.
    cya. (not on our server though)

• If it's only about you being banned, why did you post personal xfire conversations with Evil? Anyway, icomrade said it all...nice try kid.

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• because the xfire conversation is about my unban and not about your problems with me

Look again. Your xfire conversations are about evil being banned on BROS and a discussion between Evil and Clown about meekakitty so don't make me laugh here. I believe you already have your answer.

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• We won't dream of voting to unban you until you change the type of people you hang around with. Put this into Google translator: Show me your friends and I will tell you what type of person you are.

In other words, every time your buddy Meekakitty opens his mouth, it ruins your chance of gaining any respect.

• We won't dream of voting to unban you until you change the type of people you hang around with. Put this into Google translator: Show me your friends and I will tell you what type of person you are.

In other words, every time your buddy Meekakitty opens his mouth, it ruins your chance of gaining any respect.

That's true, often times people surround themselves with others that they are similar to. That's why you don't usually see an athlete hanging around with goth people.

• Personally, I think this thread is leading to nothing.

As moderator of this site, I think this thread is leading to nothing.

Thats makes two who think this thread is leading to nothing.

So chances are high that this thread will be closed soon if I will read more low level kid talk from some non-OSF people. The guy is banned from our servers, he will not be unbanned soon that is clear. Case closed, chance gone.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• I vote to unban for a trial period. really how hard is it to reban? Give the guy a chance to prove he can play on our server with respect and fairness and go from there. By doing so we are looked upon as a fair and just group that can give second chances to people that really want to play on our server. The positives out weigh the negatives in my mind, Flame on people flame on.

• Starting to look promising sid. I vote for unban. I like to play agaisnt players that have skill as it only will help us both. I think sid is great player and gamer as he will play the game the way we ask of him and still presnt a challenge for us.
    There are only two things that i dont like so much and that would be speed modeing like superman with high ping lol, and all though he is nice everywhere else meekakitty needs to stop playing like a camper, scanning speedmodeing noob. lolz. Umm, other than that i think sid, evil, lc and all the rest of us have thick enough skin to put the insult bull behind us. Ohh and if i want to step up my regalia a little i will go to soc server to 1vs. 1 you af and all others at your rules for some fun :P. I hope to see you in our server once again sid as you have given me nothing but respect for long time and i think you will be fine :)

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES