shitty xbox videos and thoughts

• Rather than spamming the shoutbox, I'll post them here. Let's start by first introducing ourselves to the mentality of a typical xbox fag:

Looks like you lose energy by walking around in armor mode, which essentially gives everyone the option of turning into a CoD juggernaut if they so choose.

"This is not your average multiplayer experience" LoL bullshit - wtf is this gay orbital strike shit? Every multiplayer game since BF2 has had artillery strikes.
    btw, they show an "air stump" killing 3 people around you, not just the guy you land guessing this will get nerfed in patch #1:

upgrades, unlockable items, rocket launchers (even though I don't see any vehicles), "ceph gunships", orbital strikes, and ranks all seem to suggest that C2 is catering to noobs big time and decreasing the size of the skill gap as compared to current Crysis. So I'd expect a privately-made promod for C2 very quickly after release.

It looks like TIA is TDM from CoD, except C2 only supports up to 6v6. And "crash site" is essentially domination mode from CoD.

The amount of damage it takes to kill someone is roughly equivalent to non-hardcore Battle Company. I think the learning curve will therefore be about the same. In other words, you're as good as you can get after about two weeks worth of practice.

One thing I'm not sure about is if suit upgrades last forever, or just the round you earned them in?

[04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

Edited once, last by NecessaryEvil ().

• That's not even Crysis anymore. Wtf. Couldn't they have just released something relatively close to Crysis before releasing this shit.

Looks like all marketing to me.

overclocked and water cooled mang!

• This is really really GAY

I dont think im goin to bother buying this guys i have to be honest

Im so glad i have StarCraft trilogy to look forward to cause this shit sucks

Guy in first video is so freakin funny

• I´m sad.
    I dont like the map, loosing energy in armor mode, that xbox fag and the copy and paste from CoD...
    If this will not get way better in terms of keeping the good old crysis style my plan b is to go on with BC2 and sometimes Crysis wars

NO MAP LIKE MESA?? :cry:

• so, i realized i HAVE an xbox now (my brother bought a new black one and i have one hooked up now for when my neices and nephews come over) so i am downloading this demo to see how it goes. i hate playing with the controller, but at least i can get a preview of the game :)

• I must say I won't be missing tanks and especially vtols, but at the same time it does seem like a massive downgrade to not include them in C2. Let us hope for a power struggle derivative or at the very least, a game mode featuring more than 12 players.

Visk, do let us know how gay the orbital strikes and ceph gunships turn out to be.

[04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

• ill try to play it again, but that dame gamepad thing is just a no go for me. maybe when josh comes over ill let him play and watch to get a better idea of what is going on.

• I think this might be our next "Crysis". It is what I am looking into if Crysis 2 fails us.

overclocked and water cooled mang!

Edited once, last by B-e-t-a ().