Crysis 2 first multiplayer demo not for us

• Sorry to welcome everyone to what is the newest and what should be the most exciting section of the forums on such a depressing note. I'm sure you've all seen the new video from jerkat shitli and Gaytek introducing the first demo of Crysis 2 with news that it will not be available to the PC.

http://www.ea.com/crysis-2/videos/multiplay-trailer

I have sent the following message to [email protected] and would like to encourage you guys to join in.

Dear sir or madam,

Being a die-hard fan of Crysis and Crysis Wars since before they were released, I am deeply concerned about the fact that the demo will not be available first to PC gamers. I've pre-ordered my copy of Crysis 2 months ago and would like to think my support for the game should be acknowledged by being able to be among the first to give feedback on how we think the multiplayer element of the game should feel.

As representatives of the PC as the ultimate platform for Crysis, can we expect acknowledgment for our support of the game in any form in the near future?

Thanks,

Steve - "NecessaryEvil"

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

Edited 12 times, last by NecessaryEvil ().

• I am wondering why it is only for xbox... The playstation lobby did not pay enough maybe. And there is no pc lobby obviously

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• yep, I'm just trying to make some sense out of it. Haven't been able to yet.
    At the very least they could acknowledge their PC gaming fans with some type of silly bonus like a special gun or something stupid.
    After catering to xbox with the only gameplay testing, the first demo exclusive, and a total redesign of the game eliminating prone and dumbing down suit modes; I wouldn't be surprised to find out next that there will be no dedicated servers or something else on those lines.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png

• hmm crysis 2 seams awsome but the gun sounds sound a little bit gay so unrealistic but the whole game is unrealistic so its ok

• i told everyone i was worried about it being developed for consoles a long time ago, i still hope my fears go unfounded, but it looks more likely i will be proved right.

• If they don't want our money, fine. I'll take it elsewhere. But I don't think we need to worry about it.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• well, it still looks fun. just a lot more linear, on a side note the skyline does look cool as hell. Cevat Yerli said something along the lines of "expect an end to free game demos" i cant find the video, i think it was on pcgamer.
    also i believe there was a lot of discussion on this matter about 3 months ago on crymod.

• should I take a day off? should I not? should I take a day off? should I not? should I take a day off...

:)

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• should I take a day off? should I not? should I take a day off? should I not? should I take a day off...

:)

I'd say no. Only instant action and crash site on two maps that are rather...coddish. Not to mention that it will be 6v6. If the full version doesn't have power struggle, my guess is that you'll be seeing a lot more battle company :x

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png