New App to Become an Old School Fighter #74 from Toxicopathe

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Toxicopathe

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response:

Question: Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Enter the name of the OSF member who has invited you to make an application:

Response: =OSF=Shinobi2020

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 23

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: France

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I'm a Crysis War player and i'm never join team, i love this game but there is lot of bad player, i say bad not because they play bad but have bad mentality, i like the spirit of OSF. I have my own CWars (Asimov) server and some OSF player come sometime play here (i think especially to Arborist ^^). I see you are very good player. Me i'm not good player, just not bad. I think other Player with strange name request here (Supositoire), it's juste my best friend in real life.

For me become an OSF would be an honor, because i player OSF i have speak are cool and very hard to kill ^^
    And too because i want join team, for learn and train.

As you see my english is .... bad. I hope you have understand ^^ .

Other motivation : For me it's good opportunity to learn english :p

friendly,
    toxicopathe

• It is really good to see you here on our forum Tox :)

Like Evil has said using TeamSpeak is an important part of our clan, so join us in TS3 sometime and we will see what happens from there.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• many thanks for welcome

I will try icomarade but it's stronger than me :p

I have go on OSF TS tonight, i understand 1 of 2 word when Arbo speak to me, and i have feel speak like ... i don't know
    I write in english, i can learn listen and speak ... question of time i hope :)

I would like play on your server, but for moment i haven't valid key :oops: .

• For less than 10$ i can buy, byt where at this price ? I find on steam 10€, but i don't want be steam dependant.

NecessaryEvil i try send you p.m two time but each time i have this error :

Failed sending email ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 1784
    File : index.php

• You have solved my main problem. Thanks again NecessaryEvil !

Now i can come on OSF servers :)

I see there is no auto download for custom map.

I have tested on mine server and this function work fine.
    If you don't know how to i can explain. If you don't have http host for store map i can provide one.
    (may be not good place to speak about that)

• Oh ok you know good all that, i only want contributing :) .

I don't know that, i have disable many protections, some regular players can't join because they have autoexe or custom graphics settings.

But for competition i understand it's very important to have maximum security against :evil: cheaters.

• Its a yes from me :)

Your English is good, your also a really nice guy and the type of player and personality OSF needs, i know a few OSF have already played with you before this app and you joining our TS3 server and they also had fun gaming with you which is what playing online is all about.

You already run a really nice server that is popular, I really appreciate the trust you gave me in making me an admin there to help against cheaters and bad players.

I really hope you get more votes although as i have briefly mentioned with Evil it is getting harder for Euro Crysis players to get votes not as many OSF are playing at the usual evening time :( this is why i'm glad to have nice players like Toxic, Supo and Trojan to game with in the evenings and would like to see these guys get the votes they need.

Also just for your info Toxic OSF is not a professional competitive gaming clan we are nice players :lol: with more of an honest, fun and fair play belief in gaming.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics