Posts by Toxicopathe

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Toxicopathe

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response:

Question: Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Enter the name of the OSF member who has invited you to make an application:

Response: =OSF=Shinobi2020

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 23

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: France

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I'm a Crysis War player and i'm never join team, i love this game but there is lot of bad player, i say bad not because they play bad but have bad mentality, i like the spirit of OSF. I have my own CWars (Asimov) server and some OSF player come sometime play here (i think especially to Arborist ^^). I see you are very good player. Me i'm not good player, just not bad. I think other Player with strange name request here (Supositoire), it's juste my best friend in real life.

For me become an OSF would be an honor, because i player OSF i have speak are cool and very hard to kill ^^
    And too because i want join team, for learn and train.

As you see my english is .... bad. I hope you have understand ^^ .

Other motivation : For me it's good opportunity to learn english :p

friendly,
    toxicopathe