ALDO Aplication for joining osf

• Hello i am ALDO i am 18 and i recently left OSF for reason i was informed it was falling apart by some FUCKING NERDS and this is just a application saying i would like to be part of the clan again hopefully if u guys agree to it. :wink:

Help yourself :(

• *sigh* So let me see if i understand this correctly, you heard OSF was falling apart and decided to abandon the clan before the ship sank now you do not think it is and want to come back! I'm sorry mate but this was a bit low, osf needs reliable members to give it strength not quiters.

OSF is one of the best casual gaming clans in Crysis so i'll be here until the f***ing end.

I hope you still play with us Aldo and join our TS because I do find your street jazz entertaining at times as for you wearing OSF tags again i'm sorry but my answer is no.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• im willing to be commited just my promise on this one I been and loved the =osf= for like a year and yes i know its not that much but this was my first clan because i never used to play shooters before i never really knew what to expect i just though the admins run the show so i just left for that reason it was not because i wanted to abandon you guys just i though because all the servers were down and only tanktop and the others were trying to get it back up

For the record i did not want to quit just the constant people after a month saying the osf is gone made me feel like evryone stoped trying on the clan ,I just want to be able to show you guys im dedicated to the clan
    if you guys give me a chance this was my first time.

Ps: i ordered new mic

• As usual, I'll be blunt. I feel like there's a small handful of people that don't add much to the OSF name. When you had announced your leaving, I felt as though that handful got smaller.

I mean, you're the kid that we all had to defend when other clan members came on our forums telling us that we have a member calling them names. In my opinion, that's just BS that we don't need to deal with.

• i understand that it was again because i just want to earn your guys trust again i know i fucked up alot i am just willing to show u guys i wont be haste about these things like i have been and i used to be very irrational about swearing and respecting other clans what im basicly saying is just another chanche if anything is against what i am saying right now then il personally just never show up on teamspeak again. or on any other crysis server

• ..fuck i just typed a bunch of stuff about why i'm voting no then got xfire'd and then exited out of page so i'll say no you damn teammate shooter i think your a decent kid for a two year old but your not clan material and axg and osf dont need you. I'm seriously sick of listening to your excuses about not trying to shoot teammates in the back and i cant support you when no one in your current clan likes you or the old clan (osf) so.. well see you in game maybe you can join bros or noob hunters. :lol:

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES

• sorry drake (Aldo) we've had some fun and i would like to continue it, but once a quitter always a quitter. i have no intentions of leaving OSF I plan to stay until we all disband, or defect for those of you who went to AXG which also happens to be you. unfortunately i see this a game of pong, you'll get into another clan you're nice enough you just need better morals no offense.

to clarify that's a no from me.

• I really like you Drake, i have good games with you and you helped me for a while in Bad Company 2
    I find you very funny which i enjoy and your accent rocks

As for OSF i also must say no for now. I, like others, do not like the idea of members fleeing and looking to return once we have a successful server running in NY/NJ (cheers robocop :D )

But i hope you to not defer from our server because of this rejection. Things have a tendency to change very quickly by small gestures like sticking around and acting on advice you get from other OSF members

Wardy

• Thanks Wardy!!! i dont mean to be so rude about aldo (to whoever it may consern) but i've been shot in the back every time i try to carry this kid. Yes i think he's nice and i aint trying to hurt him but i just feel i need to tell him what i feel.

And Ripley the AxG stands for Axis Gaming i'm told ;)

P.S. who gave me less reputation; was it you tioga lolz.

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES

• no guys i understand and im not hurt i for one have to earn OSF back myself for one i have started to just relax things out with myself ,ty for just letting me know this way and i will do my best to earn osf privalegs back no matter how long it takes and i have not shot anyone in the back for past week lol :D