• Sorry Ginia but I thought your movie deserves its own topic and not to get lost in the shoutbox! :)

Personally, I think that Enja fits better to your clip than Carl Orffs Carmina Burana 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• I never thought Enya and killing people in brutal online combat would work but oddly it does :lol:

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• ok you got it! :P

Just as a side note: The following links do not necessarily represent my favourite music lol

Here is what I suggest for the quick intro where you list your name and producers and possible actors. Take the beginning from
    (I only found some live records)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As an alternative, pick only the first seconds from this one for the intro:

Now what is mandatory for a few slow mo´s is of course:

I like this one since its Queen and Highlander and... ah well:

Who remembers the music that they play in Apocalypse now on the helis? Its from Wagner:

If you like some more rock elements maybe this one helps (lyrics definitely fit to crysis lol):

lol I cant believe this one:

Sorry Evil for reposting it but its still so funny and maybe it fits to some crysis movie?

Ok I will find some more serious stuff later on but its to late now :lol:

EDIT: Here is something for the end titles

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• External Content www.youtube.com

mustard

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

Edited once, last by B-e-t-a (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Ginia thats a very very very very.........very nice video, but i've a question. how do u run on speed mode and your weapon isnt pushed down?

Ah looks like you've not learnt about weapon inertia BlackHawk, go into your mouse and keyboard settings in the game and turn the weapon inertia off! by sliding the bar to zero, this helps a lot when running and shooting as your weapon does not move around or go down.

Are you any closer to getting Crysis wars running again?

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• I didn't know about weapon inertia... So when you are running, does the laser pointer show pointed at your target when running if weapon inertia is all the way down?

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• My latest fun video :)

08294431446939330594.png

Edited once, last by ROginia (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• External Content www.youtube.com

08294431446939330594.png

Edited once, last by ROginia (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).