• Wether OSF is dead depends on the majority of this community, if some now feel that crysis is dying (which it is! :( ) and as the server is always empty that doesn't mean the OSF community is over.

Me i've not given up on this community yes our server sadly is empty, but there are other games to play such as BC2, OSF has always seemed to be more of a casual gaming community mainly based around Crysis, so maybe we just need to evolve the community beyond =OSF= as a crysis only clan and i'd like to hear opinions on this.

I've only ever played 2 PC games Soldier of Fortune 2 in 1999 of which i was a member of the Storm Clan, i then had a break for 9 years before buying Crysis and finding this clan/community, the Storm Clan are still going today, there have been many members that have come and gone but the core still exist playing COD, MW, BC2 and APB to varying levels and new mebers continue to come and others leave.

Me and Ginia have found some good friends here whilst enjoying Crysis and i hope you feel the same about us, so personally i hope this community will still exist beyond Crysis or even Crysis 2 if it sucks :D

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Obviously, Crysis's popularity (or lack thereof) has an effect on OSF's well-being. We're not thriving like we were when Crysis Wars was newer, and that can be seen in game server popularity and also here in the forums (which have been rather bereft of life). However, there are other ways of measuring OSF's heartbeat, so to speak. TS is always populated and the relationships formed within it only grow stronger. Like Arborist, I can also thank OSF for a bunch of friendships and tons of good times. Regardless of whether or not the good times are had in Crysis, all signs point towards a bright future. After all, we're going through a drought right now and yet you'd never guess that were the case judging by the amount of activity in TS.

• i'm not giving up on the bossest clan on the planet. the current osf'ers are all awesome. i try and play the server whenever i see euros on saturday and sunday. osf has a decent reputation among diehard crysis players as i've found out playing on different servers and talking to some others on XI's ventrilo.
    once evil or i win the hardcore tourney osf will no doubt be the clan with the most clout. jk. btw yer gonna have to pry my scar...hit it chuck

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    .lol

Edited once, last by chachi_wan (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• hey pope: amazon emailed me today that they apologize for shipping crysis2 later in march 2011. Do you still believe it arrives in december? :wink:

hahaah they already got my money, but here it still says november, but i think ill get a message soon too :cry:

shit company. :twisted: o my god if its a sucky game..... sucks waiting............ are you guys still playing wars?

Edited once, last by The_Pope (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• I do still have pretty good games in Crysis, are lack of server popularity has forced me to play alot more IA and TIA which i never done be4, really enjoyin it. Asimov is also a very nice server to be in, Arb and i had a brief discussion about merging are servers for the next few months to boast popularity.

Well on the note of OSF branching out beyond Crysis i have just bough BBC2 its is installing as i speak, i will probably be playin all day Sunday hopefully some1 is around and kind enough to show me the ropes. I have also just invested in a Nvidia GT 450 XD although i need a new cooling system so it wont be up and running for another week or 2 :(

Wardy

• I will admit i am a UG & NH server player because they are always popular servers we can make ours the same when we copied asimov that time we got popular again so all we need to do is think of a good name as to get gamers playing on our server we need a good first impression! No CD works well!

I also think Scrims should come back into action but open to all whiles were playing so its not really a scrim but more of a meet up between friends, or a public scrim!

• I will admit i am a UG & NH server player because they are always popular servers we can make ours the same when we copied asimov that time we got popular again so all we need to do is think of a good name as to get gamers playing on our server we need a good first impression! No CD works well!

I also think Scrims should come back into action but open to all whiles were playing so its not really a scrim but more of a meet up between friends, or a public scrim!

Do you not see it as a problem that we can only recruit players by lying about who we are?