• One of your member (Drake) was kill for breaking rules at our server many times... he was kick 2 times and put on black list, he insulted me alot of time when i killed him and greeks to (=UG=Greek_fighter and =UG=Greek_com.man.do) but today i killed by admin command him for bunkerraping (we are strict on that rule in our server) and he answerd me this:

ScreenShot0188.jpg

this was the last time i kick him next he gets banned. we like your clan but this member is making a bad reputation, i hope you take action before he starts again!

Thank you
    -Tyra

Edited once, last by UGtyranichu (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Drake does not understand any culture but that of the streets in the US. He does not understand how an insult can be very offensive. What is a minor joke to him is actually interpreted as a major problem by someone else.

In the US, sometimes we say bad things to friends in a joking or playful manor.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• Hello tyranichu,

thank you for posting in our forums!
    Personally, I consider your server as one of the few left where you can still play a good game so I take any issue seriously dealing with complaints. As Evil said please check the guid of any player first since we had some douchebags using OSF names (including mine) in the past.

cya ingame! 8)

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• i played on ug the first time the other day, all i know is bunker raping was not strictly enforced, to ug members, with numbers at the end, were bunker raping the only bunker with two helis.

drakes conduct not with standings, that is all i have to say about that.

• I'm sorry UG i feel i like never playing on your server again unless you improve the admin.

I was having a nice game just getting into it and one of your admin randomly killed me for the fun of it, apparently for breaking the rules, i was just playing my game running to proto after successfully defending the E3 bunker. Not only did you randomly kill me which you found amusing! you also killed Butternutter for no reason this is very immature and plain dumb admin behaviour, this would never be tolerated on our server and if this did happen admin rights would be taken away.

I play on your server for fun, I never insult, I play fair, always pick the losing team and feel this is just plain stupid.

I'm going to ignore this complaint against our own member as its not worth taking into consideration, as any insult was probably totally justified.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• im a old ug member (other name offcourse) and i know there are a couple of fuckheads admin over there.....

they even let 1 of the biggest haxor in their clan (jack aka jacktheripper).... that dude killed their and many servers before and still they like him.

says enough i think :twisted: