New App to Become an Old School Fighter #68 from Lc77

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Lc77

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response: Lcvec

Question: Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Which current OSF member has agreed to be your referrer?

Response: David Hasselhoff

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan on contributing however possible, and take part in OSF activities on a daily basis

Question: What is your age?

Response: 19

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: Brazil

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

Bah you all probably know me so I'm not sure I need to introduce myself again :P

I posted an application months ago but it didn't work well because those were my last few weeks in england but I said I'd come back one day...well I did come back but give up twice when trying to play the game. Now I'm back into it (just for fun this time) and as I play only on 2 servers (a brazilian one because of the low ping and the OSF one) I thought it could be fun to try and get back into my first clan ever (as long as you accept me).

I don't play that well anymore and I don't know some of you that well but this clan still feels quite familiar and friendly to me, so I believe I'd enjoy being part of it and representing it in game, officially that is. I understand that I'm known for not having a mouth (poobar lol) but now I have my own room and peace when I want to play (except when it's late at night) so yes, I'd install my microphone and ts if necessary. Well, I'll keep playing with you guys regardless of being in the clan or not and if any of you ever needs help or advice, you can count on me.

Thanks for reading
    Lc

• Oh for gods sake (sorry if anyone loves god) LC is the biggest pain in the ass ever i have played against i have never killed him not even once. So lets just let him off the other votes!!!!!!!

lol man, I'm sure you have :lol:
    I'm just a player like everyone else so I should follow the rules and wait for the 11 votes in order to become a member, unless there's not enough people to vote, then I'm not sure about what would happen (ripley probably has an idea).

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I'm not sure about what would happen (ripley probably has an idea).

I would remember paragraph 4 of the OSF constitution which allows the moderator to enact the emergency law (all being watched by our official OSF attorney BigVisk). Thus, it would be possible for me to vote for our currently absent members SCANNER and Evil and DMC.

:lol:

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I would remember paragraph 4 of the OSF constitution which allows the moderator to enact the emergency law (all being watched by our official OSF attorney BigVisk). Thus, it would be possible for me to vote for our currently absent members SCANNER and Evil and DMC.

:lol:

So does that mean I'm in? If so, should I play with =nOSF= tags or normal ones?
    Also, I got used to playing as mr kitty (I've been using that name for a while now), so if you have nothing against it I'd like to keep it. However, if you'd prefer to see me playing as Lc, then I don't mind using that name either.

Ah, and thanks for the votes uncle ripley :wink:

Edited once, last by Lc77 (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).