• Hello there guys, I'm not sure anyone's complained about it but I'll post it anyway...I think the player limit for the sniper rifle should be lowered a bit, maybe to 10 or 8 players instead of 12. The main reason for that is the bunker raping. Many times I've joined the game, spawned at D3 and the bunker was being watched by enemies on hills and rooftops with scars and sniper scopes, and as they get a clear view of the bunker, an easy and quick solution is necessary to get them so the sniper rifle would be the perfect weapon for such situations.

Usually I kill one or nobody and end up dead anyway, even if I watch the sniper's position. Many players leave because of bunker raping as well and while I understand we can spawn somewhere else, I find it unnecessary specially if there is a proper gun for the job and we have nowhere else to spawn, other than the base. I don't think people would abuse it in a match with few players, as they're probably not going to see anyone for a while and get bored. Usually when there's a bunker problem the game is either 4vs5 or 5vs5 at night (real life night, not map night), which means that because of 2 players we can't get the weapon. It's just a suggestion anyway, I think most, if not all rules are quite fair and still keep it as one of the best places to play.

Thanks for the attention
    Lc

• Yeah i have to agree also i think 8 maybe 10 would be ok. I think our server is now known to be nerfed so sniper whores will not come in unless they see its 10+ also i think there are alot less noobs these days and players have developed not to sit on hills wit sniper. 8 could be safe

Wardy

• There was a poll for the player requirement on pr´s:

https://oldschoolfighters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=298

After that it was changed to 6vs6. But your argument is valid Lc and I agree with it. In addition it should bring us back more players since I read a lot of times "what? it needs to be 12 players? I am leaving"

So I suggest you start a new poll on that. 8)

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• New suggestions can be more durastic, as server popularity has gone from poor to abysmal.

I don't think we can compete any longer with bros and nh and other mesa servers, so how about running exclusively small custom maps? The few servers that feature these cool maps are often populated (no, not 32 players populated but 8-12).

Any yeah, this idea is a complete ripoff from XI (minus the hardcore mode).

• Sounds good. As long as map downloading from within Crysis Wars is still possible. And can we allow nuke spam, PR, and set the nuke shell price to 200 prestige?

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg