cryXshot....player is for real?

• ask your opinion about cryXshot, this player (maybe a osf incognito) is shooting so quick i have no idea so fast.

he shoots with a scar but within 2 sec im dead constant.....console said: torso and left arm constantly but the damage is too great for some bullits....i dont know how to proof if he use some kind of increesed bullitspeed?

maybe im getting slow but i want to hear other opinions.

• cryXshot is Pro Commando, an ex hacker who got kicked out of OSF.

The hacks he was using were not detected by the old pb version. We now have the actual pb version running on the main server.

That is all I will post so far.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• wth pointer, how can i know this? im not in ts... so i ask here....

defensive? question for you: is he kicked out of osf because of hacking/cheating?

thats why i asked but no answer about the speed of his scarbullits or something else, that cost me my life a lot :)

i thought you guys like the feedback of players in your server........ :cry:

• btw its annoying that he can shoot 20 rounds / sec and always in left arm/torso (console)...thats not possible.....and if so i want such a scar too :twisted:

im off for now and i will return in crysis 2.

I wanne blesh you all and hope to see you ingame by crysis 2...(without the cheaters/mod persons)......

Thanks for a good time lately :D

Edited once, last by The_Pope (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• HOLD ON A MINUTE!!!

Have i missed sometin???
    Pro is an ex hacker????
    He got kicked out of OSF????
    And hes now hacking again as cryXshot????

Fuck off no way
    Madness

Very disappointing if true, i really like Pro

Wardy

• My LAST post

Replying to Pope's post regarding me hacking is of no point cause in order for me to reply to that i would first like to know how the **** he knows where everyone is without scanning and how he gets any kills for that matter as he has no skills or tactics i.e manuvering just stand there and shoot and gun down anybody...
    Yes he knew CryXshot is pro_commando coz many at times he reffered to me as PRO ingame....(u can check chat history for TUE or WED for example)
    Regarding the concerns for me hacking i repeat again: "I personally have NOT used any mods for improving my gameplay"....there is no way of ME proving that so i'm helpless....
    EVIL clearly stated before that i wont be able to use any mods whatsoever from now on any of the three servers....
    There has been no change in my gameplay rather i can say an improvement since i got booted out of the clan i still gat an high kdr if that was the issue or my aim is still the same ....
    Certain tactics of my gameplay i was discussing with Arborist (abt me shooting a distance without actually proning (z key)) or how i have high score per minute was discussed with Roginia which i hope They DONOT share and keep it to themselves....
    As a player everyone has their own tactics of playing which may or maynot give them an edge over others....IF anybody had asked me how I do certain things i would have gladly said HOW...
    Anyways cutting it short I would like to conclude my long post by saying NOBODY has to worry about ME playing in any of the OSF servers from NOW thus the question of ME HACKING is POINTLESS....

with regrets
    ProCommando

• @ pro....

first of the name: i didnt know who you are, i posted this question then some1 ingame told me...think it was farlock....then i called you pro ingame.

second... we were playing and i killed you a couple of times about 10 x you killed me 3 times...no problems there.......then something changed(you get pissed?) and you started to move a little shaky (like pointer always) and kill me totally , i had no change all kills looke like headshot so fast and the console told me arm/torso hit 99% first hit? super speedy scarbullets? thats why i say...this stinks, so dont try to reverse the question to me, then start a new topic!

no regrets from me...
    Pope

• No offense Pope but Pro was one of the first to accuse you being a possible hacker, so this topic is of no real value from you as it may just be you trying to get some form of payback against pro.

Don't get me wrong you have every right as a regular player on OSF Mesa server to make a complaint I just feel from the past history between yourselves that you would be best leaving this upto OSF members to deal with.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• I remember a looong time ago before i was a grand osf'man accusing that son of a bitch pro commando of hacking because i could barely look towards the firing direction before i died and i dont stand still. And you can hear and when someone is hitting you with anything it makes a sound affect, pro commandos was faster like every bullet was hitting (no spread) now you can call me what you want but dont call me dumb and personally i wouldnt care if you came on the servers because i'd deal with you myself also my old chap pointguard and pointer were there that spooky day also. i would also like to point out that pro you would set down clays at bunkers far away were they just should'nt have not been triped by me as others spawn when your on the other side of the map. i cant be talked down on all this as when i noticed who was "good" i pay attention so i can learn from the best but when i learn that the best are being impossible well you figure it out. I fucking new what was going on even before joining osf but if i was you i would find another unexpecting server to exploit osf is now in the know. :lol::twisted:

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES

• I don't really have anything to do with your discussions, but saying you can't give proof that you don't cheat is pure BS pro commando...I don't really remember you but I've been accused of cheating quite a few times. If anyone asks for a proof that I don't cheat, I give them as many videos as they want, my gameplay is the same in the videos as usual and also, I show whoever asks me, all my history in this game, including the nicknames I've used. So, bottom line is, you CAN give proof that you do not cheat, if you deny such requests, you are automatically saying "I cheat".