I need more practice

• hi i make this topic because i need more practice some guys say to me that im good now but i dont thinks so , i´m to bad and i´m looking for help to be a good player. Every think what i do or where i run i´m dead after 3 sec. and thats not good i will be better

i know that a good crysis player need verry long to be good but i will do my best

so can someone help me to be better?? :?::(

• you are getting better since you are on the ground more often.
    and as I offer to any OSF member join me on the practice server to get some more training.

Other than that our scrims helped a lot recently in terms of teamplay and infantry skill. Thats what they are for

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• I'm not really in position to give you advice specter, but I remember playing against you and you were always a sniper (a good one btw), sometimes I would just get mad and even though I don't remember I probably insulted you once or twice...well sorry about that, but it's good to see you're actually looking for advice :)

I would say you just need to practice your aim and movement, but if you're not very good at it, then all you need is decent aim and patience so you can outsmart people. For that you need to know the map well and also take a good look at everyone, including your own team mates, watch their moves, see what most people do, match their behaviour with their scores so you will know in the future how a player with a determined score will act. Players with higher scores and very good k/d ratio are either in vehicles or have very good aim, so you should avoid them, while players with bad scores will most likely behave the same way (they rush you with bad aim, bad movement and not using the guns properly usually because of lack of experience), others with even k/d but a good number of kills usually expose themselves and will rush you if they have the chance, but their aim and strategy aren't that effective. After that you can start shooting where they will be in a few seconds, throw grenades where they will take cover, rush from places where people usually don't look at and so on...snipers can be taken out easily with a sniper rifle + scope or scar with any sort of sights in 1-2 seconds after you see their position.

There's not much else I can say, once you know how most players behave in the game you will notice that very few of them are unpredictable, and that gives you an advantage when you're attacking a specific objective.

Keep practicing 8)

• I taught i would steel Specters topic for a bit here and also request for help/training
    I started crysis a long time ago most of you know and some of you will remember how bad i was :lol:
    But i never received training or much advice from any1 really (except Tioga who taught me who to Strafe Jump, thanks man) and i think i really lack in aiming and decision making probably more

I will welcome any advice to improve my game and even better would be a training or practice session with 1 of you dudes

Thanks guys

Wardy

• i kind of do not understand this thread and why you guys keep saying "i did not get any training".

All of you know that we can have a training any time! I started the scrims again so we can train on teamwork since most of us do know the basics of power struggle. Apart from that I offer aim training to anyone who is interested especially to those who cannot join the scrims. As you can see with ROginia, it is helpful.

So do ask me or leave it but just stop complaining about never getting practice

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Lc and Ripley are both right, but I just want to add that I think you can only get so good by playing against noobs in our server or other Mesa servers. I mean, no matter how quickly you kill kaktus, it's still just kaktus.

Late at night when there's nothing going on in our servers, I sometimes screw around in a IA server like "=phx= The Rising". If phenotype or Yuengdog or other good players are in there, you pick stuff up that you just can't get by reading forums or even by actual practice in a big vehicle-whoring map.

Of course I still prefer PS, especially if there's plenty of action to keep you busy 24/7 :)

• One good method to practice or improve your aim is to use the precision rifle without a scope. I don't mean to snipe, but just close range combat. It teaches you how to precisely aim on the first try. It will not be easy, but perfect practice makes perfect.

I have to practice on servers other than OSF servers. It's pretty gay that everyone is so sensitive to the precision rifle. But alas, when Crysis 2 comes out, we should have at least a few months to play without bastardizing the weapons and equipment. (no offense meant) :D

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• It's pretty gay that everyone is so sensitive to the precision rifle. But alas, when Crysis 2 comes out, we should have at least a few months to play without bastardizing the weapons and equipment. (no offense meant) :D

It's pretty gay you complain about it everyday.

Here's a present:
    vagisil.jpg

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Why are the OSF servers power struggle? Just make them TIA and give everyone a scar and pistol. Then it would actually make sense to ban everything else.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg