New App to Become an Old School Fighter #54 from Kahmu

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Kahmu

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: /

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan on contributing however possible, and take part in OSF activities on a daily basis

Question: What is your age?

Response: 14

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: Belgium

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

Becouse i've learned alot from you guys and wanna learn more and become as good as you guys are. I also love you're servers and play them almost every day.

• I'm submitting a NO vote, as you haven't made any attempt to come into contact with all OSF members. I was under the impression that you would at least try to say hi to me in TS before you created another application. The best part about OSF is that we all know each other well and take pride in the fact that we get along so well; devotion is critical. Other than your applications in the forums, I still do not know who you are nor do I so much as recall seeing you in-game, which is strange considering the fact that I'm in Crysis and TS as often as I am.

• I'm submitting a NO vote, as you haven't made any attempt to come into contact with all OSF members. I was under the impression that you would at least try to say hi to me in TS before you created another application. The best part about OSF is that we all know each other well and take pride in the fact that we get along so well; devotion is critical. Other than your applications in the forums, I still do not know who you are nor do I so much as recall seeing you in-game, which is strange considering the fact that I'm in Crysis and TS as often as I am.

everytime you are online i have to sleep.... and i said hi a couple of days ago but i can't start a conversation if i have to sleep, i still have parents to listen at.....
    and if you are so radical against me joining osf then i dont wanna become osf annymore so you can close this topic and never hear of me annymore

Edited once, last by Kahmu (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Hm, i think you've screwed it up now kahmu.
    You probably could've saved it based one the ''first'' point you made.
    Although you showed everyone here, that you dont want to be a OSF member, if it will mean you actualy have
    to spend some time for it. Guess its a topic closed (But i'm not the one to say)
    Oh, and if the topic will continue.. i want to retrieve my vote based on the words above.

Greetings.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Hm, i think you've screwed it up now kahmu.
    You probably could've saved it based one the ''first'' point you made.
    Although you showed everyone here, that you dont want to be a OSF member, if it will mean you actualy have
    to spend some time for it. Guess its a topic closed (But i'm not the one to say)
    Oh, and if the topic will continue.. i want to retrieve my vote based on the words above.

Greetings.

i am every time online when i can and thats every day, i still have school and stuff...
    then don't tell me i'm to lazy to spend some time for it, i also check the forum every day...
    and if ppl are voting no becouse they don't know me, then thats a sign for me that i'm not welcome here
    so what i'm going to do is: back sniping whatever you guys say
    and btw, i dont care if some1 votes no, its the reason that matters. and thats why i don't wanna become osf annymore becouse
    Tsopka of something like that, gave as a reason that he don't like my age and dont know me really is debiel en meeloperij omda evil da ook vond. ( ask mike or tanktop what the last words where )

Edited once, last by Kahmu (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I voted NO because I still don't know you. Now I am voting NO because you're rude and inconsiderate.

He's young and upset, and i feel he has probably commited to words his feeling to hastily which is a shame, I can vouch that Kahmu is regulary in the server and is a nice guy on the TS, his hours of play are limited and gernerally he is not on the server when you guys from across the pond are playing as he is tucked up in bed early.
    So please Evil do not judge him to harshly over this.

Kahmu i hope you do not feel to dowbeat about this and continue to join us on the server and in TS and to carry on figthing with a varied style and not go back to just sniping and vehicle whoring.

Hope to see on the server soon.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• If he were someone worth voting for, his reaction to my NO vote would have been "I'm sorry I haven't been able to get in touch with you yet, but I hope to do so as soon as I can". Surely I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Our standards for an applicant's level of maturity and respect must remain high for OSF to stand for what I believe it has stood for since it was created.