New App to Become an Old School Fighter #51 from hupihupi

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User hupihupi

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: Hupi

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 13

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response: I try to be an admin

Positive:
    -i have a working ts3
    -Im active
    -I play only in !OSF Mesa 24/7 or st. louis or practice
    -Im pretty ok-good
    -many OSF players know me and are my friends
    -i don't break the rules with out knowwing i do so

Negative:
    -i speak to much (i try to handle it ;))
    -i ask all the time have you voted yet?how many votes have i get xD :lol: i try to handle it too :P
    So plzz let me to OSF ;)

Name: Hupi
    Pasword: im not telling you :P

Chau!

Edited once, last by hupihupi (March 30, 2010 at 1:31 PM).

• Hupi, i think you are asking me to vote for you.. about 5 times a day now...
    Claiming you cant wait to join OSF.
    Then why arnt you reading the reactions on your application?
    We could've voted for you. if you just simply added this application witch would say you do have teamspeak3 now.

I'm going for a simple *maybe* for now.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• I had to mute your microphone today. Christ, Arborist did too.
    And the two of us are among the easygoing.

'nuff said.

Glad you are excited, but you ain't ready.

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

• NO FUN:

ok so i have 2 NO! votes ty alot -.- :cry: and one maybe i think that would be more ty than "ty" you guys wont let me just cause i talk to much?!?

read the negative side and think again ... if you give me 2 no votes more i just give up so if you want im not coming never to osf just vote no that's easy just type: "NO!" and i will be so "happy"

then i wount just talk so much in ts3 or almost anything to you guys that's what you all want right!? :cry:

(or you can vote 10 yes votes then i will be really happy,i wont talk so much then eighter and you will get one more player on osf, but that is your decide just vote what you think so i will be get much of no votes (i quess cause that is what it seems)

Joke:

and hey! if you write "yes it is longer word so maybe you guys are too lazy to press 3 buttons so just choose easier "no" it's only 2 buttons so choose it

• Oookayy... Well that was akward. So you are threatening to leave the forum and the server for some NO votes?

+1 NO. You are not mature enough to join OSF. No hard feelings, but if you were to threaten me I would still say no. We do not "need" another player. We are just gamers who like to hang out and play against or alongside each other. We let others join because we want to know them more and share our interests with them. If you were to stop talking on TS when you joined OSF, it wouldn't be any reason to use TS. We use TS to chat about stuff, alert each other about enemies or give new tactics to each other. This speech could go on and on, but I think I'll just stop it here. Hang in there and don't give up if you get another NO vote. Just write a new application and be active on TS, but not annoying (I haven't been on TS while you have been on, so I can't know how you are acting there. I just guess.)

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

• first robtherobot no im not quiting in from the server cause the server rules and nesessary if you don't understand my english the reasons im actually 11 years so im pretty good from my age in finland or something else

robtherobot i probably try somehow still and i sad in this application : i talk too much (i try to stop).
    i made that last post when i was angry cause of something that isn't your guys problem and i was sad about 2 no votes too but that wasn't the biggest problem so i write again about me...

mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee:
    im 11 years old.
    im from Finland.
    i play only in =OSF= Mesa 24/7 or =OSF= Practice or =OSF= St. Louis.
    my accounts are: Hupi,Hupi the owner,UnnameD NooB,Massive Owner and [=SKC=]Silent Killer i try to =OSF= with Hupi
    im active.
    i have a working ts3 and i talked there too much maybe still little to much but im trying to not speak so much.
    i want to osf cause there are lot's of my goods friends (and it seems that there are many who don't like me too and i understand that cause of my ts3 "speaking to much" , but still try to stop and i think i play enough good but it's your choose no or yes and i hope yes votes
    and i don't speak anymore so much about votes cause commando helped me to this place to see my votes from that ty ãlõt

so i quit to this

• Guys, I should also be honest with you.

My real name is -{oFc}-NecessaryEvil and I've actually been spying on OSF for them. I have been using clan donations for prostitutes and I have kicked out several members who caught on to me.

pfft well i was double back spying on you for [760]. So who is the fool now?

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).