Posts by hupihupi

Seriously guys? when i say i don't play with you anymore you almost beg me? and when i don't say it you just say no, you're not ready and so on and for information im not quiting ts3 or playing in the server but i just wont try now to get on osf when you think i maybe can get there and im enough good just tell me, but i don't want to try never if i just hear all the time that i talk to much in ts3 cause i speak less than many other so no more that plzz

ok guys it seems that the situation is this :

Votes:
    No:4
    Yes:1
    Maybe:1

and i think ah grap i just leave it now i play for fun and i wont come to ts3 probably anymore

it's more fun when:

-i don't hear all the time you speak to much
    -you are not ready yet
    -no
    -"you have been moved" (in ts3)
    or something else like that, just tell me when you think "im ready"

ok guys?

and these too in here:
    What?
    is this serious
    this is a joke
    no
    no
    no
    you're not ready that is anoying

and things i thank about
    -i vote yes :P (by mike) ty alot
    -"maybe" for even thinking (by pro_commando) ty
    and some of you have been my good friends ty alot alot alot :) so i quit here so remeber:

Tell me when you think "im ready" ;) ok?

first robtherobot no im not quiting in from the server cause the server rules and nesessary if you don't understand my english the reasons im actually 11 years so im pretty good from my age in finland or something else

robtherobot i probably try somehow still and i sad in this application : i talk too much (i try to stop).
    i made that last post when i was angry cause of something that isn't your guys problem and i was sad about 2 no votes too but that wasn't the biggest problem so i write again about me...

mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee:
    im 11 years old.
    im from Finland.
    i play only in =OSF= Mesa 24/7 or =OSF= Practice or =OSF= St. Louis.
    my accounts are: Hupi,Hupi the owner,UnnameD NooB,Massive Owner and [=SKC=]Silent Killer i try to =OSF= with Hupi
    im active.
    i have a working ts3 and i talked there too much maybe still little to much but im trying to not speak so much.
    i want to osf cause there are lot's of my goods friends (and it seems that there are many who don't like me too and i understand that cause of my ts3 "speaking to much" , but still try to stop and i think i play enough good but it's your choose no or yes and i hope yes votes
    and i don't speak anymore so much about votes cause commando helped me to this place to see my votes from that ty ãlõt

so i quit to this

NO FUN:

ok so i have 2 NO! votes ty alot -.- :cry: and one maybe i think that would be more ty than "ty" you guys wont let me just cause i talk to much?!?

read the negative side and think again ... if you give me 2 no votes more i just give up so if you want im not coming never to osf just vote no that's easy just type: "NO!" and i will be so "happy"

then i wount just talk so much in ts3 or almost anything to you guys that's what you all want right!? :cry:

(or you can vote 10 yes votes then i will be really happy,i wont talk so much then eighter and you will get one more player on osf, but that is your decide just vote what you think so i will be get much of no votes (i quess cause that is what it seems)

Joke:

and hey! if you write "yes it is longer word so maybe you guys are too lazy to press 3 buttons so just choose easier "no" it's only 2 buttons so choose it

OK i have a application on the real place but i put one here too ok? :P ok

Positive:
    -Active
    -i play only in =OSF= servers
    -i've got TS3
    -im ok-good player

NegativeEeEeEe: :D :D :D xD
    -I talk to much (i try to stop
    -i all the time ask who have voted? when you vote? and so on xD (i know that's anoying)

ok that was all i think... so VOTE! xD so im player Hupi,Hupi the owner,Massive Owner,UnnAmeD NooB

So cya... ;) =) :D:):eek: 8O :?8):lol::roll: :wink:

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User hupihupi

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: Hupi

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 13

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

OK i made an application some time ago but now my ts3 works so hurry up and vote yes or no for me ;)

i got mic help from =OSF= Specter tyvm for him so that was all

Chau!

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User hupihupi

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: Hupi

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 13

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response: I try to be an admin

Positive:
    -i have a working ts3
    -Im active
    -I play only in !OSF Mesa 24/7 or st. louis or practice
    -Im pretty ok-good
    -many OSF players know me and are my friends
    -i don't break the rules with out knowwing i do so

Negative:
    -i speak to much (i try to handle it ;))
    -i ask all the time have you voted yet?how many votes have i get xD :lol: i try to handle it too :P
    So plzz let me to OSF ;)

Name: Hupi
    Pasword: im not telling you :P

Chau!